By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

what are you listening to now?

Dee

youve got to take a serious look at your life if at any point you look through your music collection, come across dire straits and think to yourself "oh must listen to romeo and juliet"...i mean fair enough if it comes on the radio when your driving or working or something and you dont turn it over but to seek it out and to then think "I know, Ill put that on my ipod so I can listen to it anywhere...thatll be good...ill just give my ring a good scratch now...aaah thats the boyo...needed that...quick sniff...check how clean I am..sniff...mmmm...must have a w***".

How did you get a camera into my house?

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the f*** did that phrase come from? It sounds like something a London based ponce would use and not something a hobo from norn ireland would willingly allow cross his lips. Its lexical jism. and hobo jism at that.

mcd_lovin_it.jpg

Came to me when i was watching the football last night. but if Des recognised it and you use it what does it say about you?

so you think the words "absolutely loving it" were never used before mcdonalds started using "Im Lovin' it" as a slogan. I suppose people who say something is pure genius are just doing so cause of guinness

so you think the words "absolutely loving it" were never used before mcdonalds started using "Im Lovin' it" as a slogan. I suppose people who say something is pure genius are just doing so cause of guinness

It's the meme, and you've been brainwashed.

Hardluck, McDonalds boy!

ahhhh... isn't the sound of desperation nice to hear at lunchtime

Just listening now to a wondrous new debut album from a U.S. duo, No Age, the album's called Nouns and is astoundigly noisy, riff-laden and summery and pop-ish without sounding sugary and commercial. Tremendous stuff.

It also has one of the very few CD covers I know of that looks like a real album cover.

Edited by charlie clown

Just listening now to a wondrous new debut album from a U.S. duo, No Age, the album's called Nouns and is astoundigly noisy, riff-laden and summery and pop-ish without sounding sugary and commercial. Tremendous stuff.

It also has one of the very few CD covers I know of that looks like a real album cover.

They're great (my niece has been raving about them for a while). Love the echos of the Beach Boys in their songs.

is it a phrase? i thought id just put three words together that indicated my pleasure and regard for the album...i didnt think it was a stock phrase as such.

My bad ;)

Nowt wrong with it. Sort of thing people been writing on holiday postcards for years.

Newton Faulkner - Handbuilt by Robots.

Sent to me by my niece from England for my Birthday.. Lovin' it - especially the version of Teardrop.

Not to piss on your parade (I've not heard anything other than the Teardrop cover :cold: ) but the Guardian had a hilarious review of it in the Guide on Saturday.

"A ginger white man with dreadlocks? Didn't the EU make that illegal about six years ago? Eww, look how long and thick his dreads are. When he's naked do they whisper and slither around his bottom? This is insipid, trite pseudo-hippies singing boring, tuneless, schmaltzy crap for idiots. All the rage in the "total w*****" scene."

Nowt wrong with it. Sort of thing people been writing on holiday postcards for years.

Dont offer him any sign of hope that MacLanguage might not have worked its way into his dope addled mind. He'll continue to suffer. Its a result all round.

Edited by snookiejane

It is brilliant.