mackenzie and the bbc again

• 7 months later...
Not being funny but how does voting for Atlee directly affect MacKenzie? I'm quite happy to do it like if it pisses the c*nt off in any shape or form, but what's the link?

(apart from McKenzie admiring Maggie obviously).

The first post is about 6 months out of date. dorgie just raised the thread to point out the t*** is on Question Time tonight. Some people on Rawk have been emailing MP's also on the show and got postive responses; so it might be worth a watch. Although I doubt they'll show anything if we're mentioned, and it'll just be his fat a*** moaning about Iraq.

• 4 weeks later...

I read this morning that the BBC are employing Mackenzie yet again to appear in a celebrity edition of the Apprentice for Sport Relief. He's definitely got friends in high places in the BBC.

It seems that the more complaints the BBC receive the more they employ the c*nt.

• 4 months later...

Sport Relief Does The Apprentice

Alan Sugar challenges Kirstie Allsopp, Louise Redknapp, Lisa Snowdon, Clare Balding and Jacqueline Gold in a charity competition against Phil Tufnell, Lembit Opik, Nick Hancock, Hardeep Kohli and Kelvin MacKenzie.

I'm sure the best way to raise most money is have an auction, and the winner gets to pull the trigger on this absolute cvnt of a man.

I read this morning that the BBC are employing Mackenzie yet again to appear in a celebrity edition of the Apprentice for Sport Relief. He's definitely got friends in high places in the BBC.

It seems that the more complaints the BBC receive the more they employ the c*nt.

On radio 2 this evening- Clive Anderson even mentioned how unpopular he was on Merseyside.

• 2 weeks later...