By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Racist kids cant understand woman in veil

Ostrich Man

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many veiled women do you see on a daily basis TanMan?

But it's a total non-issue Coyler.

Of course it is; it's a f*cking disgrace that everybody in Britain is so het up about this crap.

It's this incomprehensible eejit's capacity as a teacher that's the problem, exaggerated by the otherwise-great-but-in-this-case-a-hinderance garb her organized religion has blessed her with and which she refuses to remove even though it's leading to difficulties for the pupils.

I'm thinking of the kids.

yeah i know what you mean

Oh ffs Ostrich. If he'd printed a picture of a Ra man in a balaclava as an example of what all Irish Catholics are like and why we should keep an eye on them, would you have "seen what he meant" then?? :rolleyes:

which is clearly an issue to you

in truth yes, i like my culture and wish to preserve it's core stabilitys. things of course will always change partly. I sleep in my pyjamas and use a knife and fork to eat my dinner.

This is also why i promote intergration above multiculturalism.

no des i am not.

Edited by spion_kop2

It's this incomprehensible eejit's capacity as a teacher that's the problem, exaggerated by the otherwise-great-but-in-this-case-a-hinderance garb her organized religion has blessed her with and which she refuses to remove even though it's leading to difficulties for the pupils.

Well I found the teaching methods and beliefs of the Christian Brothers to be a massive hindrance to my education. Should we ban them?

Of course it is; it's a f*cking disgrace that everybody in Britain is so het up about this crap.

I'm thinking of the kids.

From what I've read and seen - this garb is nothing to do with the religion.

There was a muslim lady on Granada reports yesterday in Italy who was saying that young women who never wore this in their lives suddenly start wearing it in Italy to make a point and that she thought it wasn't helpful for integration into the new culture they found themselves in.

Well I found the teaching methods and beliefs of the Christian Brothers to be a massive hindrance to my education. Should we ban them?

You could open a debate, at least.

;) smilie before you explode.

Edited by Coyler

Oh ffs Ostrich. If he'd printed a picture of a Ra man in a balaclava as an example of what all Irish Catholics are like and why we should keep an eye on them, would you have "seen what he meant" then?? :rolleyes:

no des thats why i put the second point, if you have one picture of that in the papers then that is going to alarm the f***ing racists in middle england and feed their prejudice.....

what them nuts should have posters of is "Islam is Peace" or "Islam is love"....the daily mail frenzy the next day wouldnt be as vociferous then would it.

There was a muslim lady on Granada reports yesterday in Italy who was saying that young women who never wore this in their lives suddenly start wearing it in Italy to make a point and that she thought it wasn't helpful for integration into the new culture they found themselves in.

Maybe it was the antagonistic attitude towards their cultural identity that made them want to reinforce it. How can you "integrate" into a culture which rejects you?

Edited by Des

what them nuts should have posters of is "Islam is Peace" or "Islam is love"....the daily mail frenzy the next day wouldnt be as vociferous then would it.

I don't think they're trying to please the Daily Mail to be fair, OM.

Maybe it was the antagonistic attitude towards thewir cultural identity that made them want to reinforce it. How can you "integrate" into a culture which rejects you?

Her point seemed to be they wanted to identify themselves as muslim women and were wearing them to make a point.

I must admit as I'm not used to talking to people when I can't see their faces (When they are standing next to me) that it would certainly seem a little strange to me.

From what I've read and seen - this garb is nothing to do with the religion.

Not sure Italy would ever be the best example of successful integration of immigrants

Des you ****** listen to what i am actualy saying, i was showing the picture as an example of the small section of muslims who feed and stoke the fires of this media climate, at no point did i claim or even concieve that this was an image of all muslims within british society.

Her point seemed to be they wanted to identify themselves as muslim women and were wearing them to make a point.

Then it IS something to do with religion

Guest sniffer

Well I found the teaching methods and beliefs of the Christian Brothers to be a massive hindrance to my education.

Yep. I think we've all come to that conclusion, Des. :D

And what point might that be Andy? (See my previous reply to you for a clue).

I must admit as I'm not used to talking to people when I can't see their faces (When they are standing next to me) that it would certainly seem a little strange to me.

Just because you encounter something that you're not used to doesn't make it reprehensible.

People used to say the same thing about seeing black faces in the street.

Maybe it was the antagonistic attitude towards their cultural identity that made them want to reinforce it. How can you "integrate" into a culture which rejects you?

Does it though? Right or wrong nobody is having a pop at Muslim women who don't wear veil's are they?