Got arrested yesterday

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scally the Fücking Wag. The most insufferable, self-regarding bombastic twât ever to grace the forum. He probably never actually fücked off and posts under another name still. My money is on Falconhoo

He's got to spend 2 weeks in a hotel give him a break 

oooooohhhhh, you double hard b*****d you!!!!!!

Scally the Fücking Wag. The most insufferable, self-regarding bombastic twât ever to grace the forum. He probably never actually fücked off and posts under another name still. My money is on Falconhoof.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Kvarme Ate My Food said:

Scally the Wag is my least favourite user name ever.

I don't really remember him but the name and his posts in this thread are self agrandising, patronising, pseud s***e.  

What was his backstory and why did he presumably flounce?

4 hours ago, Ripley said:

Scally the Fücking Wag. The most insufferable, self-regarding bombastic twât ever to grace the forum. He probably never actually fücked off and posts under another name still. My money is on Falconhoof.

I will smash up your audio equipment and pay for it.
I don’t really remember Scally the wag. I wasn’t paying attention.

6 hours ago, Stevie H said:

I think his name was Roy. Some of us met him in Extra Time bar in London once or maybe twice. I have no memory of what he was like in person. Other than certainly more inoffensive than he was on here.

From memory, he was silent and starey.

9 hours ago, Stevie H said:

I think his name was Roy. Some of us met him in Extra Time bar in London once or maybe twice. I have no memory of what he was like in person. Other than certainly more inoffensive than he was on here.

I was there. Felt a sense of extreme trepidation when I arrived and he said he was really pleased to finally meet me 😲