By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

September 11th 2001

adayinthelife

Some very interesting watching especially the firemen in and around the WTC on that day who can be seen in interviews and heard on radio talking about numerous explosions on the lower floors of both buildings.

The official story is that the force from the planes hitting the towers dislodged the fire retardant from the steel supports which then despite the fires burning for less than an hour we are supposed to believe that this alone,due to some ridiculous pancake effect, caused the total collapse of two 110 storey buildings in less than 10 seconds. :wacko:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5...&q=loose+change

Here is a picture of the path the invisible plane that apparently hit the pentagon took, and in doing so some how managed to smash through 3 sections of the building which had just been reinforced. :hmm:

http://members.shaw.ca/freedomsix/pics/punchout-path.jpg

I expect to be told that this is all just some mad conspiracy theory by most people when in fact I believe what the US government told everybody, is the real conspiracy theory.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a few good documentaries available through Google Video.

One of them about Bush's brother being in charge of security for the surrounding buildings and the contract running out on September 11th. Also the owner of Building 7 taking out extra insurance just before the day of the attack.

Guest Jack Bauer

There was an explosion before the tower collapsed, you can see some cameras shaking before hand. Also, a lot of people said that there was an explosion just before the tower collapsed on the live coverage.

This horsesh*t again?

The design of the towers was awful. There was a massive impact on the towers which took out support beams and simultaneously caused a huge fire fueled by thousands of gallons of high octane fuel and combustible material in the building.

The pancake effect causes a massive weight to instantaneously be put on a particular floor and as soon as that gives way, it adds oven more weight to the floor below, etc etc.

As for Bush's brother being responsible for security, well who is that exactly and explain how, please.

As for the insurance on WTC7, then wouldn't it be more prudent to run a plane right into it than rely on a fire in the basement? How about if the lessee who took it over jusy weeks before realised that it was under-insured?

I don't think there's any conspiracy when it comes to the World Trade Centre, but there's defo something dodgy about the whole pentagon thing:

A passenger plane crashing into a building yet the width of the damage means the plane was either much much smaller (i.e. not the plane they said it was) or it was a revolutionary passenger jet that was flying with no wings. Fact that the FBI removed all possible surveilance footage (from highway and service station cameras) makes me pretty suspicious too.

I don't think there's any conspiracy when it comes to the World Trade Centre, but there's defo something dodgy about the whole pentagon thing:

I say there was a conspiracy. Whatever sceptics might think, I don't think those 19 Islamist terrorists just turned up and simultaneously hijacked 4 planes by chance.