By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The chelsea debate,

sean

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest efcrmagic

You don't win every game 5-0.

You have to grind out results as well, they did that.

They'll win the league quite easily, no one is better than them.

Guest efcrmagic
The point being, they do little else but 'grind out' results. This type of football will take them so far.

1108767[/snapback]

They beat you 4-1.

Guest efcrmagic
And drew nil all three times and beaten them one nil. Did you see the 4-1 game? Did you feel it was a 4-1 type of game, Everton bias aside?

1108771[/snapback]

Yeah, 2nd half they where all over you.

You get what you deserve, 4-1 was 4-1.

We got we deserved by the likes of West Brom, Burcharest etc.

Guest efcrmagic
That's rubbish, Ken. 'You get what you deserve' - pisspoor argument.

1108776[/snapback]

How is it rubbish? Results are everything, performances are nice to apease the fans but it's results which are what matter.

If you get beat 4-1 you deserve to get beat 4-1.

Back to the argument, Chelsea don't just "grind" our results, they killed Bolton 5-1, Boro 4-2, Newcastle 3-0, Betis 4-0.

I see alot of bitterness from you lot, because of Chelsea's success. Whether you like it or not they are the best team in the country, if they weren't they wouldn't top and Champions, simple as that.

Yes, they've spent millions but it doesn't alter the fact they're the best, it's as simple as that.

By the way, how many of you know my actual name?

Guest efcrmagic
like the 0-0 Sunderland where we had 30 & odd shots on goal to none...

1108782[/snapback]

But you never scored, so therefore you where punished for not being able to finish.

That simple.

How is it rubbish? Results are everything, performances are nice to apease the fans but it's results which are what matter.

If you get beat 4-1 you deserve to get beat 4-1.

Back to the argument, Chelsea don't just "grind" our results, they killed Bolton 5-1, Boro 4-2, Newcastle 3-0, Betis 4-0.

I see alot of bitterness from you lot, because of Chelsea's success. Whether you like it or not they are the best team in the country, if they weren't they wouldn't top and Champions, simple as that.

Yes, they've spent millions but it doesn't alter the fact they're the best, it's as simple as that.

By the way, how many of you know my actual name?

1108781[/snapback]

We are champions of Europe. Chelsea is in London, which is in Europe - therefore we are better than them.

No?

Guest efcrmagic
We are champions of Europe. Chelsea is in London, which is in Europe - therefore we are better than them.

No?

1108787[/snapback]

No, how can you be better than side that wins more games than you over a 38 game season, finishes 30 odd points ahead of you and you make out that your better than them after winning 1 game?

No?

Not having that, mate, not for one second have I suggested they're a bad side, their points tally last year underlines this, but the point I made last week was some of the blame must lie with the rest of the Premiership and also credit to Chelsea's ability to out-muscle the rest. They're simply stronger than everyone else.

I know your name as it's your own name you use on 'another' forum.

Guest efcrmagic
Not having that, mate, not for one second have I suggested they're a bad side, their points tally last year underlines this, but the point I made last week was some of the blame must lie with the rest of the Premiership and also credit to Chelsea's ability to out-muscle the rest. They're simply stronger than everyone else.

I know your name as it's your own name you use on 'another' forum.

1108792[/snapback]

Ahh, are you a "regular" on that other forum or just a browser? I'll "oust" you.

Guest efcrmagic
Very infrequent. Where else is there?

1108816[/snapback]

Nowhere, you lot aren't welcomed on many of "our" forums.

I'd give the "Nip" a miss and WSAG is dead at the moment, not many other places.

Don't bother with us, just believe everything I say and you'll be ace.

Guest efcrmagic
kin hell, thought this was gonna be a decent debate, but alas the resident Bitter has brought his toys in again.

1108836[/snapback]

How the hell have I done that?

Because I have a differing view? I believe he wasn't right, get over it.

Guest efcrmagic
You have a different view, but you've yet to qualify it properly, if at all.

1108851[/snapback]

Why haven't I?

They've scored the most goals in the league, won the most games, what else do you want me to say?