By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Update from Spike

Kahnee

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rest in peace Steve.

I'm so sorry Chris that you've all had to go through so much, to now get this terrible news. Thoughts are with you and the family. Hope that you can at least mourn and lay him to rest now, but he'll never be forgotten on here. It's clear that everyone who met him when YNWA people got together speaks of a really nice lad.

I was very sorry to read the news about Steve, Spike. My sincere condolences to you and your family. 

Steve's story resonated with me in those months in late 2005, as I have a brother who has been missing, presumed murdered since 1994. I expect this news is devastating but after so many years, I hope it will also bring you the comfort of knowing where he is and for your family to be able to care for him again.

RIP.

I was very sorry to read the news about Steve, Spike. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Steve's story resonated with me in those months in late 2005, as I have a brother who has been missing, presumed murdered since 1994. I expect this news is devastating but after so many years, I hope it will also bring you the comfort of knowing where he is and for your family to be able to care for him again.

RIP.

Heart breaking mate can't imagine what you must be going through

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is taken from the Find Steven Cook page. Chris had said it's ok for me to post it here.

We are now in a position to announce the arrangements for Stevens funeral 
His service will be on the 15th June at 11 o'clock at St. Mary's church in Sandbach followed by a private Internment 
While we thank everyone for there support over the 11 years we are making the church service public but wish for privacy after this for the family to say their goodbyes

I am sure someone on here will be able to find better words than ever I can.

All through the past 11 years Chris and his family friends have battled the hardest of battles with a dignity and strength I could only imagine.

No doubt they will handle the 15th with the same.

YNWA.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Chris,

time passes so quickly, at the same time it seems like ages ...

Personal reasons had stopped me from going on the internet, so I only caught up on things a year ago. Since then, I've been racking my brain—I'm still lost for words, though.

The search for Steven actually brought me to this site ... hoping for the best, but fearing the worst. However, nothing prepares you for the brutal reality.

Because of Steve's amazing family and friends, I've been blessed to get to know some genuinely awesome people. They <-> you have been lovely and inspiring: Stevie's legacy.

He will always be missed. He will always be remembered. Up in heaven, Steve must be so proud of his parents, his brothers, his sister, his mates and his entire social environment.

My heart goes out to you and the rest of your family, Chris ... <3

Dealing with the death of my little brother has been hard enough, but I can't even begin to imagine what you've been through. Thank you for showing me this incredible amount of strength and fortitude! You are a true superhero on earth.

LOADS OF LOVE & LIGHT TO YOU AND YOURS!!!

P. S. Your email address somehow vanished when my account was frozen.