By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Update from Spike

Kahnee

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesnt anyone know wether he had his passport or flight ticket while he dissapeared?, Hopefully Kahnee can find out

I'm hanging off bombarding Spike with questions, he's got enough to deal with.

His passport will almost certainly have been in his hotel room, along with his ticket and phone

There are loads of chartered flights to Heraklion from Manchester Airport and back again.

Posts merged:

I'm hanging off bombarding Spike with questions, he's got enough to deal with.

His passport will almost certainly have been in his hotel room, along with his ticket and phone

Understand totally Kahnee. You're doing a great job keeping everyone informed. Keep doing what you are doing. People are asking questions through concern and they're probably the same questions Chris has asked time and time again.

I just looked at the arrivals.

Same as me mate, it all depends on who he booked with. Travel Agent = Chartered. Internet and alike = Scheduled.....I think.

If the flights depart from Manchester they have to come back even if the pilot doesn't want to ;)

A lad from work is at this moment waiting for his flight home from Malia. We have spoken to him and he said that the posters about Steve are everywhere in Malia and said that you couldn't move without seeing one.

A lad from work is at this moment waiting for his flight home from Malia. We have spoken to him and he said that the posters about Steve are everywhere in Malia and said that you couldn't move without seeing one.

Bloke on Greece Monkey has just posted the same

And cheers to whoever gave the owner over there my number - Ste's pictures are all over his sites now :thumbs:

:(

Come on Steve, please be ok.

Guest hackouac

ok have just posted the news article(kevs piece) on my site www.18-5.com

Hope thats ok, more coverage this gets the better...........should be on newsnow within 10minutes.

ok have just posted the news article(kevs piece) on my site  www.18-5.com

Hope thats ok, more coverage this gets the better...........should be on newsnow within 10minutes.

Do anything, publish anything - the more the better.

Hi - It's Louise from Malia.co.uk,

If you need someone to be able to speak Greek or translate for you, I can arrange that if you need it.

If you want, I can delete all the well wishing posts from that thread, so the bare basic facts are left.

Just let me know, we will do our best to keep it going.

Louise x

Hi - It's Louise from Malia.co.uk,

If you need someone to be able to speak Greek or translate for you, I can arrange that if you need it.

If you want, I can delete all the well wishing posts from that thread, so the bare basic facts are left.

Just let me know, we will do our best to keep it going.

Louise x

I think it's OK as it is - if that's OK with you.