By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Say a prayer for Stevieboy

Des

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just read this, hope everything is ok when you get out there,............when you find him tell him he is getting the ale in for everyone in the oakie

979583[/snapback]

He'll disappear for good then!!!

Good luck Chris.

Just seen this now - Hope everything is OK Chris..

Makes it worse that I was talking to him about the holiday he was about to go on - on MSN the morning before he left - he was really looking forward to it

Hope everything is OK

YNWA

Haven't been in the general since yesterday lunch time here and this thread was after..

Chris..Christ what can I say. YNWA.

Tell Stevie when you see him we'll kick the crap out of him for worrying us so.. ;)

But geeez I hope everything turns out well for you and your family.

Keep us updated for sure.

And when I come over next year, he's buying his own beer...

We're all with you and take strength from that...

Arrived in London a few hours ago, as we are staying overnight at Tony's father in laws. Tony has just had a phone call from a bar owner.

One of the girls that works for him, had seen Ste on the posters his mates are circulating, and she told him she swore that she'd seen Steve being pulled over whilst driving a quad bike.

THis barman said that it's common for the police to do this and keep them in the cells for a while I don't know what the police are like overthere but if they'ce casued him a few bruises in the process it makes sense that they keep him until they go down.

It's only a lead but it has really lifted mine and Tony's spirits after a very exheasting 24 hours.

We fly out to Malia tomorrow at 8.30 from Gatwick and arrive 2.30pm local time. Hopefully we'll have a few more leads by then.

THanks again for all of your support. It means a hell of a lot to me, the family, and Steve.

YNWA

Chris

My brither went missing inthe 70's. he didn't return to his ship that was docked in new Orleans, he got in touch 6 months later from Colorado and wondered why my mother went went ballistic on him.

Hope your bro is just being inconsiderate, the police connection sounds promising though.

Good luck to you both.

YNWA