By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Happy 2020 everyone

Earl Hafler

I have Gout atm.

Was on the floor yesterday screaming in pain for about an hour. The missus was mortified as shes never seen me lose control like that before.

Ended up knocking myself out on codeine, and during that time the naproxen kicked in. 

In a better place now, but still cant walk properly but getting better. But I am in a good mood now.

SO HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

I have Gout atm.

Was on the floor yesterday screaming in pain for about an hour. The missus was mortified as shes never seen me lose control like that before.

Ended up knocking myself out on codeine, and during that time the naproxen kicked in. 

In a better place now, but still cant walk properly but getting better. But I am in a good mood now.

SO HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Ouch. Sounds hideous

Happy New year from the future you all, just gone 3am here and it's all still intact so have a nice drink and don't worry. When we were all young 2020 was the stuff of sci-fi yet here we are. Let's all do what we can to make everything better from here on out. Lots of love. X

Happy new year all. Just started on the wine so apologies now for any s**** I post later

Way ahead of you are kid and got home just ahead of 3am with a nicely drunk other half and a sofa fairly replete with dog diarrhea. Now debating leaving it to tomorrow and levering it off or getting the gloves on and attacking it and having it done. Thanks Reggs you f***ing k****ead.

Way ahead of you are kid and got home just ahead of 3am with a nicely drunk other half and a sofa fairly replete with dog diarrhea. Now debating leaving it to tomorrow and levering it off or getting the gloves on and attacking it and having it done. Thanks Reggs you f***ing k****ead.

I'd swap dog s*** for my gout

I'd swap dog s*** for my gout

I sympathise mate. Friend here who owns a bar couldn't come out tonight after a two day drinking session and gout in his wrists and thumbs. Just horrible.

I read that as your other half and couch replete with doggy diarrhea and went eugh

Fortunately it's a big enough sofa that she didn't lay down and put her head in it but it was close.

Get the gloves on la. It'll be f***en minging in the morning

Beautiful start to the New Year here in Adelaide. Fireworks on the river with the Oval as a backdrop. Family friendly so everyone good natured and nobody lashing drinks around.

The warmer weather is really conducive to being out at new year. I don’t bother with it in the UK.

I did miss having Jools on the telly though.

Happy New Year to everyone in the UK and Happy New Year to fellow expats living in the USA! On the red wine here near Atlanta, Georgia.

Beautiful start to the New Year here in Adelaide. Fireworks on the river with the Oval as a backdrop. Family friendly so everyone good natured and nobody lashing drinks around.

The warmer weather is really conducive to being out at new year. I don’t bother with it in the UK.

I did miss having Jools on the telly though.

It was up to 20°C here in Georgia yesterday and had to put the air conditioning on. Too bloody warm for New Year's!

Edited by Jim D

Happy New Year to everyone in the UK and Happy New Year to fellow expats living in the USA! On the red wine here near Atlanta, Georgia.

It was up to 20°C here in Georgia yesterday and had to put the air conditioning on. Too bloody warm for New Year's!

I'll swap you. Just above freezing here. Cold and windy, with ice and snow on the ground.