By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Merry Christmas, y'all.

Bogman

I know some on here have had a really bad time at some point throughout the past year, and especially at this time, our thoughts turn to those who have had these bad experiences, and to those who have been lost to us.

So, I'll raise a glass to those in here and those not so fortunate, and wish you all a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous new year.

This is a great football community, yeah we bicker and argue, and the match day thread sometimes is a mine field, but there are some great personalities and individuals. Don't change.

Peace brothers. I hope the new year brings new hope and a change of fortune for those who think the world is against them, and those who have lost a loved one, or close relative, I hope the new year brings closure, and a new beginning.

Merry Christmas peoples.

2020. The year (hopefully) I officially become an OAP.

So for all these years you were all wrong but soon you'll be right at last.

Merry Chrimbo everybody and we all know what we want for next year don't we? and it's coming...

It's not leaving the shopping to the last minute if I do it at 8am Christmas eve morning.

Just back awkward moment when asked how many I had for Christmas this year and said two keeping the fact the second is the cat quiet. This is the least anxious I've approached Christmas for a while and the year is finishing better than it started which is good.

All the best to you and yours regardless of whether you celebrate it or not