By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Members sale, was anyone successful?

Nothing for me. In the queue on 4 different devices across 4 different networks about 5 seconds after 8:15 and told over an hours wait. By 9:04am all tickets are sold out....  

Annual shambles but until they expand the stadium and/or limit the amount of memberships available this is only going to get worse.

Any spares?

Nope.

Very very few went on sale today and yesterday. All the Corporate deals Moore is procuring are hoovering up tickets in return. Really need 13 on your card now to get any. The price of success on the pitch.

That’s not true. There was the same amount of tickets on sale in the members sale as there has been the last however many years.

That’s not true. There was the same amount of tickets on sale in the members sale as there has been the last however many years.

How do you know? Have they published that? Each game went straight to “Limited” at 8.15am yesterday and today. They usually are “Good” for a period before going to “Limited”.

How do you know? Have they published that? Each game went straight to “Limited” at 8.15am yesterday and today. They usually are “Good” for a period before going to “Limited”.

There were more people with the 13+ than previous and sponsors generally get corporate tickets and boxes not general admission tickets that you can buy for £45.

Edited by Hightown Phil

There were more people with the 13+ than previous and sponsors generally get corporate tickets and boxes not general admission tickets that you can buy for £45.

Sponsors get tickets for anywhere in the ground now - the boxes are obviously very limited. Hence they’ve taken the wining and dining element to hotels and bars around the city, but the tickets can be for anywhere. EA Sports will be wanting their tickets in return for their $$$$$s.

Not a sniff for me either. Used multiple networks and devices, but "Over an hour" wait on all of them come 8:15 when the queue opened.

In fact they were still all showing over an hour when the final game sold out shortly after 9:00. 

Similar story yesterday. I had more than 4 credits on my card (got lucky in the November sale) so was allowed to join the queue for the Cat A matches. However many were on offer sold out within 20 minutes.

Have to wonder exactly how many of us mugs cough up £30 every season solely for the privilege of wasting our time in futile online queues.

They've changed the selling criteria this season. Anyone on 13+ credits is now guaranteed a ticket for every match. A season ticket for all intents and purposes.

Previously they had to join the free for all for a few of the Category C matches, which is how the bottom feeders like me had a chance of grabbing the odd ticket.

They've changed the selling criteria this season. Anyone on 13+ credits is now guaranteed a ticket for every match. A season ticket for all intents and purposes.

Previously they had to join the free for all for a few of the Category C matches, which is how the bottom feeders like me had a chance of grabbing the odd ticket.

Don't think that's the case, Category C's have been exempt from three sales the last three seasons as we've played a promoted side in the last home game of the season. This season, we got one first so they've replicated that. I think Villa and Sheffield United will still be a free for all but we won't find out until they announce the next sale.

They should just do a ballot, register for the ganes you want and then draw it out of a hat. Saves everyone wasting hours online.

Also saves people buying tickets they don't want because they can and it's effectively a ballot now anyway but you either get six or zero.

I'm in the same boat with my 9 year old. Aside from paying over the odds on a ticket site I don't know what else to do.

Nope

Desperate to my 8 year old lad to his first game...a tough task

I am unlikely to be able to go to either one of Watford or Wolves scheduled for December due to work commitments. That’s not confirmed yet but I’m happy to sort it even if I’m off. Considering I have four tickets to these games then I can give you two each to take your lads to their first games (the same game and you’ll all be sat next to each other in the main stand) They are both down for 3pm kickoffs but likely to be rearranged. Drop me a PM with your contact details and ill give you my number. Obviously the tickets will be face value. Edited by Rusty Shackleford

I am unlikely to be able to go to either one of Watford or Wolves scheduled for December due to work commitments. That’s not confirmed yet but I’m happy to sort it even if I’m off. Considering I have four tickets to these games then I can give you two each to take your lads to their first games (the same game and you’ll all be sat next to each other in the main stand) They are both down for 3pm kickoffs but likely to be rearranged. Drop me a PM with your contact details and ill give you my number. Obviously the tickets will be face value.

Absolute Legend Rusty, thanks 

I am unlikely to be able to go to either one of Watford or Wolves scheduled for December due to work commitments. That’s not confirmed yet but I’m happy to sort it even if I’m off. Considering I have four tickets to these games then I can give you two each to take your lads to their first games (the same game and you’ll all be sat next to each other in the main stand) They are both down for 3pm kickoffs but likely to be rearranged. Drop me a PM with your contact details and ill give you my number. Obviously the tickets will be face value.

Seems you can't receive DMs at the minute. "The member Rusty Shackleford cannot receive any new messages"