By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The Final - 1 June 2019

I got proper pissed off yesterday cos I'm sitting there working and my wife walked in holding the origional letter from 2006 to the club asking to be put on the waiting list.

Bad that, she should have posted it.

I've just had literally a sickening, gut wrenching horror realisation that I'm at a wedding for the final. f***ing c*** sticks.

Unless it's yours surely there's no choice.

In fact even if it is yours...

I've just had literally a sickening, gut wrenching horror realisation that I'm at a wedding for the final. f***ing c*** sticks.

Clearly if they have chosen that date they are d****eads and will be no loss to your life

Cheers. Wasn't expecting one after reading the first word "unfortunately" on the text message on Thursday.

Haha 'unfortunately' I am 4000 down the waiting list... Flights but no ticket and trying every possible route other than rewarding some tout to try get one

We are massively over subscribed as a club in terms of fans vs tickets so I don't mind fans who went the same as me getting tickets. It's when nobheads get 5 tickets through work and it's their first game in 10 years.

We are massively over subscribed as a club in terms of fans vs tickets so I don't mind fans who went the same as me getting tickets. It's when nobheads get 5 tickets through work and it's their first game in 10 years.

It's the t***s with 15/20 fan cards to their name who sell tickets on for daft money whilst building up credits that piss me off

It's the t***s with 15/20 fan cards to their name who sell tickets on for daft money whilst building up credits that piss me off

We’re in the dying embers if that kind of thing thankfully. I also wonder if this final is going to be a way of seeing some form of cross competition thing coming in.