By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Spurs (H) - Sunday 31 March 16.30

Sir Tokyo Sexwale

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only thing giving me hope is that for Fulham and Cardiff this is the mother of all free hits. They can play with a bit of freedom as everyone expects them to be spanked, and the cup game showed that can be effective.

I live in hope.

we have to fight for our right to combine heavy drinking, match attendance (or what the hell, just match-watching) and putting in some kind of Mothers Day showing

how's everyone handling it?

I've f***ed the job up. forgot to check the fixtures a while ago and booked a trip to London for wife's birthday - d****ead behaviour that

Meeting at the Barbacoa for pre-match drinks?

I always think it feels weird in there. Think its the low ceilings

I've f***ed the job up. forgot to check the fixtures a while ago and booked a trip to London for wife's birthday - d****ead behaviour that

I always think it feels weird in there. Think its the low ceilings

It’s round the corner so easiest pub of choice.

Logistics sorted. My mother's coming up here for a meal at 1930, I'll make something slow cooked so it won't need any attention for a few hours once it's in the oven. Wife's happy 'cos she gets on well with my mother, we're off to Edinburgh next week anyway and she's picked what I'm cooking.

So despite it being the wife's birthday and Mother's Day, I'll get 2 hours to watch the match with a few beers - and not get any grief for it.

:yes:

So after a nice relaxing break from the stresses of the title race, it's right back in at the deep end this weekend. Steel yourselves.

it's gonna be horrible from 2.30pm (UK time) on Sat till final whistle at Anfield on Sunday

Do the clocks change there this weekend or was that last?

They gave us and Chelsea a few problems so you never know

Stop this kind of talk. You're just setting me up to start hopefully checking my phone on Saturday lunchtime, before inevitably seeing City are already 4 up in the first 20 minutes