By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

European Cup q/f draw

Case

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope I don't jinx us by looking ahead to Barca, but I think we could do a job on them. United don't scare me at all.

But back to Barca, the anticipation of Virg on Messi is brilliant. And then following up with shutting down Placcy. It will be like Bobby Moore and Pele in Guadalajara. Times two.

I hope I don't jinx us by looking ahead to Barca, but I think we could do a job on them. United don't scare me at all.

But back to Barca, the anticipation of Virg on Messi is brilliant. And then following up with shutting down Placcy. It will be like Bobby Moore and Pele in Guadalajara. Times two.

Brazil won that game

Lots of teams fans hate us. Sometimes I think it makes things harder for us, like nobody gives a s*** about city so they get to serenely steamroller teams.

On the other hand we are massive and I wouldn’t want to support anyone else, they are all boring drylords. Don’t spend any time with them in case you turn into them. Taraa.

Shut up

One game at a time

I've a good mate who is a Spurs fan, and he's fine about us - was complimentary after our win at theirs early in the season.  My brother, a city fan, is an class one d****ead, despite my Da saying frequently - 'Sure, he'd yer brother, and blood is thicker than water'.

• 3 weeks later...