By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The Top 5's Thread

Stanley Leisure

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said it on here before and I'll no doubt say it again in the future, Collins is a shockingly bad drummer. Not because he can't drum or owt but he is just the most bombastic, blustering drummer imaginable. He's the Piers Morgan of pop. Big Sam in rock band form.  

utter nonsense CC. 

No it isn't. Just listen to it. That  song is stadium rock 'look at me' drumming at it's absolute worst.I

we arent talking about a song are we, youre saying Phil Collins(who is widely regarded as one of the best english rock/prog rock drummers of the last 50 years) is a shockingly bad drummer.

Im saying thats utter f***ing nonsense, he clearly isnt...

we arent talking about a song are we, youre saying Phil Collins(who is widely regarded as one of the best english rock/prog rock drummers of the last 50 years) is a shockingly bad drummer.

Im saying thats utter f***ing nonsense, he clearly isnt...

Who cares if he makes bad music? He's a bad musician.

He’s been responsible for some of the worst music made in the last 50 years, he’s a patronising Tory c*** to boot. Plus he dumped his ex wife by fax.

Another day in paradise indeed when your voting and promoting the Tory’s f*** off Collins

Look I know this is the "correct" opinion and all, but I've given early Genesis a go and ....nah sorry. I mean it's not ELP-level bad, but it's bad and clunky and thinks it's clever.

Yes were far better.

Look I know this is the "correct" opinion and all, but I've given early Genesis a go and ....nah sorry. I mean it's not ELP-level bad, but it's bad and clunky and thinks it's clever.

Yes were far better.

Genesis Live - is a great f***ing album.

Yes have their moments too.