By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Atmosphere Last Night

Leo No.8

Just thought it’s worth saying that for me, last night was the best atmosphere I can remember in that type of ‘mid lower table opposition game’. Nice to see the crowd stepping up when the team really needed it. Loads of singing from the start, even in the main stand. I think if we can keep that up till the end of the season and not get all nervy then it will genuinely help the team along.

Just thought it’s worth saying that for me, last night was the best atmosphere I can remember in that type of ‘mid lower table opposition game’. Nice to see the crowd stepping up when the team really needed it. Loads of singing from the start, even in the main stand. I think if we can keep that up till the end of the season and not get all nervy then it will genuinely help the team along.

as I was walking up, was thinking "uh-oh, seems quiet and nervy"

but inside it was the opposite, starting with a very good YNWA

hope we can keep it up....got nothing to lose (although I feel mostly hysterical tbh)

It’s easy when you’re 2-0 up after 20.

if this was Stalin's Russia. Hitler's Germany, Polpot's Cambodia, Papa....well you get the picture, you'd be facing a firing squad, or at least a severe telling off for that

there's something to be said for totalitarianism in certain situations

I hope you (and the group) can understand that now