By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Footy - 2018/19 & 19/20 & 20/21 etc

An armed mugger has been jailed for 10 years for attempting to rob two Arsenal footballers of luxury watches worth £200,000.

Ashley Smith and his accomplice, who were both wielding knives, did not count on the bravery of the club’s Bosnian defender Sead Kolašinac in fighting back, Harrow crown court heard.

arrest to sentencing very quickly there

The chap who changed the lives of Sean Cox and his family is serving 3.5 years

Something is f***ed up

I was wondering how he got 10 years but the report on the BBC says, "He was out on licence for a 42-month sentence for burglary in 2017 when he tried to rob the Arsenal duo."

The  chap who changed the lives of Sean Cox and his family is serving 3.5 years

Something is f***ed up

I was wondering how he got 10 years but the report on the BBC says, "He was out on licence for a 42-month sentence for burglary in 2017 when he tried to rob the Arsenal duo."

yeah, didn't really want to speculate since I don't know all of it...mind, 3.5 years is way too short in the first case since it's taken 1.5 for Sean to even be able to attend another game

they looked ok at first (even though we scored 4 - we're ace) and I think the way they won the Championship everyone expected a better go at it (than we're seeing so far)

They lost to us, beat Newcastle & were narrowly defeated by Chelsea, at that point you'd think "not terrible" then losing to a decent - at the time - west Ham & beating City, mid table didn't look so crazy.

Since then 5 defeats in 6 plus whatever happens today

The Norwich vs Watford game is horrific in terms of quality but so very watchable.

I find Jurgen's mighty Reds have done this to me. I can barely watch some of our supposed direct 'elite' competition now, because they're just not good enough compared to us and City, despite the efforts of the commentators to convince otherwise of the quality on show. But put some honest tryers on, like The Championship or League 1, or even Scottish ffs, and I can enjoy the game for what it is, because there's no pretension to our standards.