By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Footy - 2018/19 & 19/20 & 20/21 etc

Man Utd now have this replay in the week leading up to the game at Anfield. Avoiding a replay ourselves tomorrow would be nice as it keeps us at 1 game per week until we play Wolves, which is on a Thursday for some reason and the cup 4th round being 2/3 days later.

The Lingard who cannot hold down a place in a dire ManUtd side currently 14 points behind Leicester? That Lingard? Maddison was apparently a £20m transfer 18 months ago.

A slow transfer rumours day?

The one who registered a grand total of 0 goals and 0 assists in 2019.

Remember that LingZ is the future though, a youth player breaking through. Weirdly seemed to do ok under Mourinho. So he much be s***.

Why wold Leicester let Maddison go for anything less than big money when they have a odds-on chance of being in the European Cup next season?

Be looking more than they got for Maguire I would think

That Tom Pope lad who’s been doing banter on twitter about John stones and then scored against him yesterday has now tweeted about Jews/Rothschild “owning all the banks” and has had to delete it but the FA are apparently investigating him, but he’s still angrily defending himself.

What a weekend he’s had.

That Tom Pope lad who’s been doing banter on twitter about John stones and then scored against him yesterday has now tweeted about Jews/Rothschild “owning all the banks” and has had to delete it but the FA are apparently investigating him, but he’s still angrily defending himself.

What a weekend he’s had.

Haha

Have had the Gillingham - West Ham game on in the background. f*** knows what sport they're playing, especially, West Ham, but it's not the same one we've been doing well in.

I can barely watch other teams now - the way we play has ruined almost all other football for me. It's like after I'd watched The Wire and suddenly realised that every other TV cop show I could possibly watch was utter gash by comparison.

I can barely watch other teams now - the way we play has ruined almost all other football for me. It's like after I'd watched The Wire and suddenly realised that every other TV cop show I could possibly watch was utter gash by comparison.

Out of curiosity, I have put the Milan game on. Zlatan is back but on the bench. Dross football so far. Hard to watch so I'll just leave it on whilst I clean the kitchen.

Both those things have happened to me.

Bored by most if not all TV after the Wire and having the same experience of football now.  It all just feels so second rate.

Out of curiosity, I have put the Milan game on. Zlatan is back but on the bench. Dross football so far. Hard to watch so I'll just leave it on whilst I clean the kitchen.

Finally I understand how your wife lets you watch all this football

It feels like they have all given up 

Finally I understand how your wife lets you watch all this football

It's a great arrangement we have. She works full time, I do all the household stuff. I get all my stuff done early on, leaving time for sports on tv.

Cleaning the kitchen has been more entertaining than this Serie A game.

It's a great arrangement we have. She works full time, I do all the household stuff. I get all my stuff done early on, leaving time for sports on tv.

Cleaning the kitchen has been more entertaining than this Serie A game.

Sounds like a fair enough system

I just take the bins out at HT, and act like a hero