By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Welcome Xherdan Shaqiri

Benzo-13

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...
On 01/11/2020 at 08:13, Jarg Armani said:

May as well just keep playing him while he’s fit

Yeah I agree and same with Matip when he's fit - they'll both be injured again before long so just play them when they're able to play and worry about what happens later when it inevitably does happen

6 hours ago, Flasher said:

Shaqs quick tap of the triangle button for the through ball is exceptional. He's always finding quick incisive passes to the  front three. Never realised this was his main attribute. Always thought he was more a winger type. 

No way. He’s always looked more playmakery. Never seen him run at pace and skin someone out wide in all the time I’ve watched him

13 hours ago, sammy & a said:

No way. He’s always looked more playmakery. Never seen him run at pace and skin someone out wide in all the time I’ve watched him

3 hours ago, Stevie said:

I thought he was more playmakery too - Coutinhoesque. Good passer, quick feet, not particularly fast.

Yeah, not fast, but not slow either. I guess Ive always had him as a sub in the wide forward roles, but actually, when he plays in the midfield 3 he's very good there with his vision. 

What position did he play when we smashed Barca 4-0?

16 minutes ago, Flasher said:

Yeah, not fast, but not slow either. I guess Ive always had him as a sub in the wide forward roles, but actually, when he plays in the midfield 3 he's very good there with his vision. 

Opposite wing to Mane. He was so bad in that first half but who cares as he got that assist.

He had history's most forgotten easy chance as well in that game. With hindsight, it was better he missed

Edited by sammy & a

17 minutes ago, Flasher said:

Was off the right that night as far as I remember. He was, however, absolutely dreadful.