By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The final - 26 may 2018

growler

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right.  I'm off down to my mate Swiss Andi's for a BBQ and the match.  Hard to believe, but it's about 24/25 on Skye today.  Andi is from Basle and supports anyone playing against us, so that'll be nice.  I'm gonna try to forget the s***ty start to my day, pop my vertebrae back in, toast my dog (not like that, smarta***)  and hate every second of the match for two hours.  Hopefully it'll be the most glorious hand-wringing torture of my life. Or at least since my student days.  Thank You Jaclyn Smith.

I have unending respect for Molby, muleskinner, Barnesy_10 and all the YNWA forumites roaring our beautiful red men on.  Shout out to RP too - Hope you can watch the match, lad.

Well done, you great bunch of lads.

I'll be on here tomorrow WLoD.

Over and out.

I was in a Woolworths in the northern suburbs of Sydney yesterday afternoon and while at the checkout a little girl next to me starts singing "Mo Salah, Mo Salah" - couldn't believe it - it's an omen I tells ya!

Just finished burying our family dog, who died this morning aged 14. Every second spade hit a new rock the size of my head. I sincerely hope this doesn't turn out to have been the highlight of my day.

Sh*t one Case. We lost ours back in February. We're still heart-broken.

Hope tonight lifts you.