By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

AS Roma (a) - Wed 2nd of May 7.45 pm

magneto

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's got a bit of a feisty edge about him too that I don't remember when he was at City.

I think he plays more physical now, maybe due to the style of football over in Italy. Looking back I think went down too easily when he was at City, and if anything that actually negated his strength. I think a really good attribute in that type of striker is welcoming the contact.

Edited by Leo No.8

I'd heard July.

It's not as bad as feared so it's probably a strain rather than tear & it wasn't the ACL either

So the final - I assume he'll travel & be with the other players so he can get on the pitch at the end for the award & the medals & stuff?

Shinnied up I hope

Must have been a bit gutting for Gomez to be at home getting treated & miss out on all of that on Weds

It is mad. I was thinking not long ago - earlier this season, at least before Porto, that we were halfway to the 21 years from Juve > Istanbul. The Juve final seemed a lifetime before Istanbul. And those 11 years from 2007 to now seemed like a heartbeat. I thought "s***, we're miles away, it could be another 11 before we're punching at that weight"

And here we are, the first season of a record breaking 10 year winning streak

We won it fifteen times....

if roles were reversed and we were gunning for our 4th in 5 years we'd expect to be massive favourites, wouldn't we?

Yeah and RM have knocked out champions left right and centre. What is also true was if you swapped the performances of the two teams in the tournament up until this point then everyone would say Madrid are favourites

• 5 months later...