By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Liverpool food

RedLars

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one way not to get jerked around when starting these threads is to express a food preference

eg 'meat' 

then people might helpfully suggest things like Viva Brazil

or 'Chinese' and then people might say "you're out of luck pal 'cos there's only one decent Chinese in Liverpool and it opens at 5"

and so on

edit Redray knows the score

Edited by Molby

In the nuclear winter you will eat any sustenance that’s available.

All food will be contaminated

£10k on prep equipment plus £1k on crossbows from Alladins Cave on Rocky Lane > crypto atm

I’ve just eaten my body weight and will not hear a bad word said about it.

so you’re too full to drink now

Best thing to do is puke, take two codeines and hit the hay

Then exercise before getting on it tomorrow

Is that what you’ve got planned?

Thanks for the Feedback.

We do not have any preferred cuisine, just well made food. Three male between 40 And 70. Probably drink an IPA or red wine. It would be nice with an authentic place with good service and not too noisy. Somewhere near the city center.

The city centre covers a huge area and it would be helpful to know which part you are staying in or if you are happy to walk around a bit. If you easy food choice wise then it makes it even harder to advise as the range is massive so best I can do is just some pointers. For real ale, probably have a drink or two before you sit down for a meal. Dale St good choice. Ship and Mitre(not bad food as well) Dead Crafty beer Company and Rigbys too. Try Lady of Man behind Rigbys as well. If ypu wanna eat with your ale try Sanctuary Tap on Castle St but mainly pies. For eaterys and vino try Casa Italia on Stanley St opposite the Eleanor Rigby Statue. Hearty Italian food no messing. If you like Indian food I reckon you can't beat Mowglis on Water St but make sure you book. Too much to mention really.

Appreciate the input. Just a day trip for us due to grand national and poor planning. Will come into lime street early, might go to world museum or Albert docks. Dont mind a bit of walking. South American food would be nice.