By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Trent Alexander-Arnold

Tommy Cockles

Was reading a piece about how trent dedicates everything to the sacrifices his brothers made for him. They were also good footballers but didnt get to play on sundays as trent's mum could only take him to the academy to play on a sunday

He’s properly exciting isn’t he. Saw that Michael Cox lad on twitter saying he’s the most exciting young English player in a while. Loads saying surely it’s Sancho but Cox said having such an influence at full back is genuinely exciting.

Players like him don’t come around a lot. He’s a future captain.

Nicked from 365

Since the start of last season, Trent Alexander-Arnold has been part of the Premier League’s meanest defence. He’s also assisted more goals than any other player in the division. And won the Champions League. And become the youngest player to start in consecutive finals. And won the Super Cup and the Club World Cup. And been named Young Player of the Year for his boyhood club twice in a row. And been nominated for the Ballon D’Or. And been named in the Premier League and Champions League Team of the Season.

Alexander-Arnold is 21. His passing, his crossing, his recovery, his bite and his ability to step up in the biggest moments of the biggest matches is like nothing we have seen in a boy so young for a long, long time. Someone rip off his shirt and check for wires

It's staggering when you see it laid out like that

Just the quick corner v Barca would be enough to immortalise him for us. Now, together with this squad and manager his potential ceiling is scary

Don't understand why people are bothered about captaincy

It’s the face of the club. Public profile, plays a big part in dressing room, integration of new signings, youth players etc. often used with sponsors. They epitomise what it is to be a player for this club.

Hendo played as defensive mid, right back and center back, continually trains hard, lives clean and represents our values.

It’s not just the arm band on the pitch anymore.

I sit right next to that staircase you can see, row 11. This was one of the most ridiculous bits of skill I’ve seen up close.

I know this to be true as I was sat right behind you and Ben Johnson.

Mad how Trent even imagined the pass, let alone delivered it.