By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

European Cup Draw - SEMI FINAL Update

Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Anfield is ours. No need for other feckers to win glory there. Just us.

I could accept internationals and summer tourney for the commercials of the city. European cup or uefa final? Nah. Do those at those other commercial establishments. This is OUR home and it ain’t no Airbnb for uefa.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anfield is ours. No need for other feckers to win glory there. Just us.

I could accept internationals and summer tourney for the commercials of the city. European cup or uefa final? Nah. Do those at those other commercial establishments. This is OUR home and it ain’t no Airbnb for uefa.

and they listened. Brazil v Croatia in June.

The Adelphi gets worse the further in you get. The outside looks quite nice; reception area acceptable; first big room tatty around the edges but some signs of former glories; and so on until you reach a central room where our Sixth Form had their Prom a few years back that looks like a post apocalyptic Wetherspoons.

There’s brasses literally walking the corridors at night putting their cards under doors. Either the wardrobe or the floor was on an angle, resulting in inducing seasickness.

Massive longshot but if anyone could get me two tickets for this. I have a hospitality contact through work but he’s putting the hand in. No surprise tbf as I’m sure he will shift every ticket he has even at the prices he’s quoting. I’ll probably just pay it if I can’t get a pair at face value.

We’ve earned €66m in the champions league so far. If we win it, we’ll get €83m.

https://twitter.com/swissramble/status/986147493846110211?s=21

Interesting that we only get 10% of the TV Pool revenue as we were 4th last season.

Champions get 40%, 2nd 30% and 3rd 20% so Chelsea get €27.7m compared to our €6.9.

Very pleasing that ManU get feck all because they qualified through the Europa though.

Edited by redjersey

Interesting that we only get 10% of the TV Pool revenue as we were 4th last season.

Champions get 40%, 2nd 30% and 3rd 20% so Chelsea get €27.7m compared to our €6.9.

Very pleasing that ManU get feck all because they qualified through the Europa though.

Defo shows a reason to try to get 2nd. Could be 15million extra next year.

I have a feeling that if we make it through the semi's we'll be playing the kids though. Especially as there is no qualifier for the 4th place team now.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve reverse-hedged

deliberately added £200 to the cost of my trip or a free ST next season if disaster strikes..... if you follow

Odds-boost tastic

And it’s a free bet anyway as I’ve discovered a glitch in the financial system which I’ve begun to exploit

But the nice people at Airbnb where I booked my pad are playing ball

Said they’d look for more accommodation for me if any pals want to go over - never said anything about jacking the prices up

I’ve reverse-hedged

deliberately added £200 to the cost of my trip or a free ST next season if disaster strikes..... if you follow

Odds-boost tastic

And it’s a free bet anyway as I’ve discovered a glitch in the financial system which I’ve begun to exploit

But the nice people at Airbnb where I booked my pad are playing ball

Said they’d look for more accommodation for me if any pals want to go over - never said anything about jacking the prices up

My Airbnb way more than normal, couldn't find anything that wasn't tbh. Some ps were in Kiev for the Euros in 12 and they said the CL final is way beyond that even.