By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Transfer Window Speculation

Ombudsam

We don't do very well developing these young prospects.

True enough. Though in the case of Grujic, centre mid is a particularly tough position to break through in at a top English club (or to put it another way, top English clubs are very bad at giving CMs the opportunities) . Struggling to think of many since Fabregas at arsenal. Even Pogba had to leave Utd and come back

Do we know what's gone on there? he got fined and dropped a week or so back I think I read.

If we can shift Sturridge out.....

Someone on here mentioned earlier that he has a bit of a Sakho about him, which might have out Klopp off from signing him

I'd love us to sign him though, he's one of the best out there

We don't do very well developing these young prospects.

Getting them young for buttons is false economy if they don't games.

Letting them develop elsewhere means the price goes up but the end product is more certain.

Ideally we'd buy young but have clubs we could farm them out to. We pay their wages but the learning curve happens elsewhere.

Anyone who watch Budensliga here? I have not seen Salif Sane in action but recognize that he both in 16/17 and 17/18 tops the ratings for central defenders in Germany. Been man of the match in 5 of Hanover last 8 matches. A beast of a player it seems. According to German press Spurs are scouting him and he had a clause in HIS contract which means he can leave for only 11 mill Euro. An option if we do not get VVD?