By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Welcome Alex Macca is a t*** Oxlade-Chamberlain

Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Thats a rubbish assessment based on the injuries he has had with us. The long lay off before and the recent one have nothing to do with him being injury prone like say a owen

Ok so just putting this into facts AOC has been unavailable for around 600 days due to injury since 2015, which comprises of twelve separate injuries. Seven of those injuries have been muscular issues.

Then compare his record to a durable player in James Milner - he has been unavailable for around 70 days since 2008 and that’s 5 injuries and a virus.

To sum up - terrific lad, very good footballer, injury prone.

It’s not his fault, people are just built differently.

Edited by Leo No.8

• 4 weeks later...

Nah just annoyed to be subbed. Was annoyed when he saw his number too.

I thought he’s done well last two games although he fades badly at times when he’s tired.

I think klopp is trying to save him to be honest. Because he had an excellent game today. Besides the good attacking play, some of his defensive work was fantastic.

Ox seems to fade when starting, better used as an impact sub imo. Lallana has been half decent coming on lately but was s**** today, maybe time that Mini fella is given a run out?

Starting midfield will be Fab, Gini, Henderson. The rest will be subbing in as needed.

He would be a starter at most clubs but he will need to get used to a squad role with us, a very good squad member but if he is going to get upset every time he comes off or doesn't start, he will be upset a lot.

He played well yesterday but we needed a change

Felt to me like he was more upset with himself. No basis for thinking this I guess.

I think that's exactly it with him. He talks well. He's very humble. I genuinely think that he's just frustrated that his performances are not yet at a level where he completes the game.

If he stays fit long term he’ll start often. I think for many games we need one of him and Keita and Klopp likes to rotate his midfielders because he ask so much of them.

I love his bursts forward, he has incredible acceleration and is a great ball striker. He’s capable of scoring double figures every season if he can play enough.

Edited by Leo No.8