By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Welcome Andrew Robertson

Boca

Yeah. No point getting carried away given the opposition and fact that they didn't really attack (so he wasn't really tested defensively) but his balls into the box and mobility were encouraging. Almost no prem player can be as brainless as Moreno, so Robertson already looks a good upgrade. 

I think just seeing a 'good' full back performance makes you really realise how scary bad Moreno is.

Robertson really was good today though.

Just read he had 134 touches today - that's a lot.

Edited by Leo No.8

I think just seeing a 'good' full back performance makes you really realise how scary bad Moreno is.

Robertson really was good today though.

Just read he had 134 touches today - that's a lot.

That's incredible, people used to go nuts when Scholes would have 100 touches in a game

I'm still coming down from Moreno's goal against Spurs, great player who never looked back.

Very impressed with Robertson today though, delivery excellent etc, but loads of people on the likes of RAWK saying how they told us he was a bargain. Let's see what he does over a half season.

Edited by Rusty Shackleford

They only really started measuring that kind of stuff 6/7 years ago. Xavi was always the watermark. I think the late wave of praise Scholes got at the end of the career was in large part due to pundits noticing he had loads of touches per game, that and the Class Of '92 film.

• 2 weeks later...