By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Hassony's joke about Salah & 9/11

Hassony

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a little bit funny - in the "I probably shouldn't laugh too loud at this" kind of way.

Yeah, well call me crazy but I don't get the humor having seen the heartbreak and devastation first hand. It's not even remotely funny.

Should we have a good old chuckle about the Israeli's killing a few thousand in Gaza? Or those top ISIS fellas sawing aid workers heads off?

I'm going to bite on this.... give me a couple of "more controversial' jokes.

P.S. I used to work for Cantors if that helps you frame your answer...

Sure let's see if I can offend lots of the forum. I said where there's worse. Go watch a Frankie Boyle stand-up or one of the many mock the weeks he was on. Worse jokes on a weekly basis.

Laughing is involuntary. Something tickles you then you laugh. I'm not claiming it was a good joke or anything. Wasnt even my joke!

Edited by t1971

Yeah, well call me crazy but I don't get the humor having seen the heartbreak and devastation first hand. It's not even remotely funny.

Should we have a good old chuckle about the Israeli's killing a few thousand in Gaza? Or those top ISIS fellas sawing aid workers heads off?

Do you have any ISIS jokes? 

I've heard more controversial jokes on have I got news for you or mock the week ffs

Louis CK's joke about when was too soon after 9/11 to start masturbating again.

Frankie Boyle's joke about celebrating what was good about Diana's life by having a gang bang in a minefield was probably way more offensive to many parts of Tory England.

Jimmy Carr did one about being in Kensington Gardens on the day of it and thinking "this place needs something".