By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Arsenal, home, late game, Sat 3 March

Sir Tokyo Sexwale

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one was pleased with it either though. Everyone was saying no Hendo, oh s***, no Lovren, sicknote.

No one in the match thread complained about lucas and Vardy's pace

The main issue was Can

Tbh, klavan and lucas at the back are both poor, hopefully lovren will be back for the weekend

No one in the match thread complained about lucas and Vardy's pace

The main issue was Can

Tbh, klavan and lucas at the back are both poor, hopefully lovren will be back for the weekend

seriously are you here to defend everything done at the club. It's a disaster that hes playing there, a self made disaster at that. He can't run and has been the epitomy of average at best since he's arrived, never mind now that he's playing in defence.

Can has also been brutal, he's had little glimpses of decency this season, but like Lucas, be simply isn't good enough. They both need dropped, they both need sold and we need play players who can actually move, you know, run. The fact that we've a spine of a team filled with idiots, from GK, through defence,to midfield is disgraceful. Stop making excuses for the s*** on show, they simply aren't good enough for a team that wants to win stuff

Edited by jimbolala

Whining about the team pre game is s*** behaviour. Loads were thinking it.

Fine, but it was you in particular who said it was a good team

I guess you were just being positive in case one of the players read your post

I was hoping Lucas was going to play the holding midfielder role. Without Henderson, he seemed, to me anyway, the only viable alternative. I think he would've been given a great boost by the opportunity to play in his 'old' position, his confidence already high after a good performance against Spurs, I think he may have done well there, alas we'll never know.

Not in an arlarse way, but a team of ours with Lucas playing regularly is never going to win anything.

Two midfielders in the back four at this stage of the season is incredible really. As good as Milner has been overall.

Edited by Swipe

Stuck up for him in an underdog sort of way but he's done.

He shouldn't be starting games, but he was hung out to dry on Monday. He's no slower than Leicester's centre halves, but they didn't play a high line and invite Mane to skin them at any opportunity.

It's like cruel and unusual punishment playing Lucas. Great lad and has been a real stalwart of the club so there's no pleasure it criticising him. But he's so slow now its actually verging on embarrassing watching him trying to run after the ball against an opponent. If he plays for us again then it'll be worrying from Klopp - it's blindingly obvious he's not at all up to it and has been all season.

I've a small dillemma here, a first world problem indeed. Am in Koln all weekend, am watching them play Bayern saturday, then can either rush out the stadium, find a sports bar and watch us, or take it easy, forget the game and see the nightime sights (find a bar full of tipsy german girls)

Klopp has a dillema here as well. Make changes to the godawful team and system from Saturday, or remember that pretty much that same team and system comfortably beat Spurs the game before. And will probably be up for the game and play well.

I'd drop Firmino, Clyne and Lucas meself

As far as I know Sky Germany have lost/dropped the rights for the Premiere League. Not sure if anyone else has picked them up for this season but it might not even be available unless streamed.

It's like cruel and unusual punishment playing Lucas. Great lad and has been a real stalwart of the club so there's no pleasure it criticising him. But he's so slow now its actually verging on embarrassing watching him trying to run after the ball against an opponent. If he plays for us again then it'll be worrying from Klopp - it's blindingly obvious he's not at all up to it and has been all season.

Apart from against Spurs when he was nigh on faultless.

Apart from against Spurs when he was nigh on faultless.

unbelievable isn't it... 

'if he plays for us again then it'll be worrying from Klopp'

Can't imagine many CB's in the league dealing too well with Vardy (arguably the fastest player in the league) and the rest of Leicester on Monday night with the way the team was set up and a gaping hole in midfield and s*** loads of space.

But lets blame Lucas and pretend the Spurs game never happened

I've a small dillemma here, a first world problem indeed. Am in Koln all weekend, am watching them play Bayern saturday, then can either rush out the stadium, find a sports bar and watch us, or take it easy, forget the game and see the nightime sights (find a bar full of tipsy german girls)

Klopp has a dillema here as well. Make changes to the godawful team and system from Saturday, or remember that pretty much that same team and system comfortably beat Spurs the game before. And will probably be up for the game and play well.

I'd drop Firmino, Clyne and Lucas meself

Man, you're lucky there. I love Koln.

And I'd drop those three