By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

WTF is going on in the world

Swipe

16 minutes ago, Ibby said:

Muslims getting lynched and murdered in the streets of Delhi by hindu extremists 

It's been coming 

50% of the followers of the likes of hopkins,  trump and their fellow racist seem to be hindus from India 

16 hours ago, Hassony said:

Orlando police arrested a 6-YEAR-OLD Black girl for "throwing a tantrum" in her first-grade class. 

She was handcuffed, put in the back of a cop car, then fingerprinted and taken in for a mug shot. 

Don't look away. This is what black kids go through in America. https://t.co/PYVO8qc4Mk

This story is horrible. The gun culture and macho cop culture is on show here.

It's f*cking repulsive.

On 27/02/2020 at 05:56, New York Red said:

This story is horrible. The gun culture and macho cop culture is on show here.

It's f*cking repulsive.

The good thing is that he got sacked

Everyone at the school should be embarrassed of themselves

17 minutes ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

How does someone forget their leg? 

1 hour ago, stressederic said:

Another normal day in academia with the British wing of an extremely right wing American student group looking to compile a list of academics/university lecturers who are teaching material that is too 'left wing' without including a conservative balance...

I saw your rant on Twitter about that earlier. Well said

2 minutes ago, Gethin said:

I saw your rant on Twitter about that earlier. Well said

Tricky one that as I taught one of them whilst they were a student and I'm not in favour of punching downwards at undergraduates even if they've graduated now. But, at the same time, I'll be f***ed if I get some sort of pass because they either didn't realise I am also political or completely missed the point of the lessons.

2 minutes ago, stressederic said:

Tricky one that as I taught one of them whilst they were a student and I'm not in favour of punching downwards at undergraduates even if they've graduated now. But, at the same time, I'll be f***ed if I get some sort of pass because they either didn't realise I am also political or completely missed the point of the lessons.

To be fair, it wouldn't surprise me if someone who ended up in an organisation like that was thick as f***.

• 2 weeks later...