By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

WTF is going on in the world

Swipe

Got the rugby league on here. St Helens tonking Salford.

My missus watches that housewives b******s as well. I hate that even more than soaps

No soaps, there’s no room for them. I admit and accept I do take notice of the reunions. Andy Cohen has got the whole world sussed.

What’s polly ?

Lolly ? Money ?

The squidgy

Soup for cats. Who decided this was needed? Obviously we had to buy some in the asda before.

Our's loves the soups. And the broths, chowders and bisques. Pretentious bitch that she is.

But she couldn't really eat due to just having one tooth and was reduced to licking gravy off her wet food.

I'm blaming those Brexit cats.

Moggygatawny

Clam Miaowder

Nope - that's all I've got

Gazpurrcho.

Cos the title said Brexit countdown so it got f***ed off

Me too - though seeing the potential demise of Hill's facial hair vaguely piqued my interest

Why don't you just switch off your television set and go out and do something less boring instead?

Went to bed instead. But there really was f*** all on.

And I just relaised that I am on my tod next weekend. So I can watch all the footy I like next weekend.

I managed to miss almost all of the Brexit shenanigans with 'Catch Up' largely saving the day. I managed to watch episode one of the new Curb which was utterly brilliant and hilarious, the The Last Leg which was pretty good too. Throughout it all I sat there with an abscess which came and went in waves of pain despite the drink and drugs but I'd honestly rather be suffering with a dodgy tooth than have to listen to those Brexit c*nts, I don't know how you all stood there and watched it?.

I know that it's a defeatist attitude and being engaged with what's happening and trying to do something about it is the ideal way to react but it's been a brutal few months with Brexit and then Johnson sweeping into power and it's just ground me down.

Just hearing Johnson and seeing his face winds me up so much I just need a break.

Thankfully the football is a tremendous filip.

Labour is f***ed. England is f***ed. I’m f***ed off. Look after your friends and family and f*** everyone else. It’s a bit Tory but that’s where we are.

Last night at Parliament was just an embarrassing disgrace.

I think that depression is a natural response to what is going on around us. you see it in the climate movement all of the time. More than ever, we need to look after ourselves and each other. And win the treble, obviously.

Amen brother

Labour is f***ed. England is f***ed. I’m f***ed off. Look after your friends and family and f*** everyone else. It’s a bit Tory but that’s where we are.

Last night at Parliament was just an embarrassing disgrace.

Yeah

Altho hopefully Labour can sort their s*** out and fight back stronger than ever

The thing that guts me the most is that what Corbyn lead Labour was fighting for was so closely aligned with how I'd like things to be but the majority of the country obviously didn't agree

Amen brother

Yeah

Altho hopefully Labour can sort their s*** out and fight back stronger than ever

The thing that guts me the most is that what Corbyn lead Labour was fighting for was so closely aligned with how I'd like things to be but the majority of the country obviously didn't agree

I hated labour and Corbyn on Brexit but loved every other thing about Corbyn’s labour and feel politicly lonely with what’s happened. Seeing Farage last night is just totally and utterly depressing.

When angry I thought I’d take solace in watching those that voted out, reap what they voted for but now I’m not arsed as it’s just sad so I’m just working on moving back to Ireland.