By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Welcome Loris Karius

Alonso

Someone should draw a picture about this.

The LFC goalkeeping cycle

1) this lad in goal could be good you know

2) doesn’t look great but give him time

3) the f*** is he doing? Never seen a worse keeper in my life

4) replace with the number two (or number one in some of the latter rounds of the circle)

5) move back to bullet 1 and repeat ad infinitum

The one who isn’t playing always looks better to the viewing public. A bit like your opposition leaders if you like.

Someone should draw a picture about this.

The LFC goalkeeping cycle

1) this lad in goal could be good you know

2) doesn’t look great but give him time

3) the f*** is he doing? Never seen a worse keeper in my life

4) replace with the number two (or number one in some of the latter rounds of the circle)

5) move back to bullet 1 and repeat ad infinitum

The one who isn’t playing always looks better to the viewing public. A bit like your opposition leaders if you like.

Been going on since Reina left. Pepe was on the decline then. Whether that was due to lost of motivation or bad coaching, who knows.

2014/15

Mignolet 

Jones 

Mignolet

2015/16

Klopp in, Rodgers out

Mignolet

Bogdan 

Mignolet

2016/17

Karius breaks hand in preseason

Mignolet

Karius - plays 10 games straight

Mignolet

2016/17

Mignolet - league

Karius - champions league, odd game in league and domestic cups

Its just incredibly frustrating

Been going on since Reina left. Pepe was on the decline then. Whether that was due to lost of motivation or bad coaching, who knows.

I think Hodgson’s 80 year old goalkeeping coach Mike Kelly probably made Reina want to retire.

Pepe developed a real weakness at his near post in his latter time with us, but at his peak under Rafa he was the best keeper we’ve had for many, many years.

Karius has played 11 games so far this season, we've won 8 of them and drawn 3 (

And the only goal that you can blame him for is the spartak Moscow goal, and that was because of his wall positioning rather than.

I'm with you on this. The Karius hate is all a bit odd at this point.

And the only goal that you can blame him for is the spartak Moscow goal, and that was because of his wall positioning rather than.

I've said this before but I'll repeat it because it was probably a long time ago.

Liverpool beat Newcaste 2-1 at home in early 2000 with a late Redknapp winner. But Shearer scored an equaliser in the 2nd half and Westerveld claimed it was a greater header and he had no chance.

After the 4-3 game at Leeds, Westerveld gave an interview with a written paper (not sure who), but he said - along the lines of - the goals were high quality so I was not at fault. 

Those statements irked me and when we got Dudek he was breath of fresh air, he was one of the players of the season in his first year. Some of his saves were worthy of gasps.

I want one of those keepers, not someone that can say "Not me boss"

Not fault, but stand-out.

Edited by Rory Fitzgerald

I've said this before but I'll repeat it because it was probably a long time ago.

Liverpool beat Newcaste 2-1 at home in early 2000 with a late Redknapp winner. But Shearer scored an equaliser in the 2nd half and Westerveld claimed it was a greater header and he had no chance.

After the 4-3 game at Leeds, Westerveld gave an interview with a written paper (not sure who), but he said - along the lines of - the goals were high quality so I was not at fault.

Those statements irked me and when we got Dudek he was breath of fresh air, he was one of the players of the season in his first year. Some of his saves were worthy of gasps.

I want one of those keepers, not someone that can say "Not me boss"

Not fault, but stand-out.

Dudek made many mistakes. Istanbul made him a better keeper than he really was to us due to his heroics. He also played well in the cup final v UTD but he cost us many points.

Dudek made many mistakes. Istanbul made him a better keeper than he really was to us due to his heroics. He also played well in the cup final v UTD but he cost us many points.

Dudek had a couple of bowlers against the mancs as well.

Was it Westerveld who blamed a goal against Middlesbrough on the “ice on the ball”?

Dudek's double save & penno saved him. He made some shockers in the game too - the one where Traroe cleared off the line?

Think a better keeper gets his feet right for their goal but maybe I’m being harsh

Agreed. He has a clear view of that run. Knows where the space is and is still glued.

Prefer him to Mignolet anyway. A lot more composed and don't spend half the match screaming OUT wether its a good idea or not. 

Give him his chance. Bin Mignolet as soon as we've signed a better keeper than both of them. Karius is young. I'd like to have a second keeper as good as him.