By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Our ex-manager

A year ago

“I just wanted to give him that touch at the end of the game [substituting Gerrard] – they [the Chelsea fans] gave him a great send off and it’s nice for the player to feel that.”

Great character.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A year ago

“I just wanted to give him that touch at the end of the game [substituting Gerrard] – they [the Chelsea fans] gave him a great send off and it’s nice for the player to feel that.”

Great character.

He gets us

Celtic would be a good move for him, go there, win loads playing good football and restore his reputation. I don't really understand the bitterness towards Rodgers, yeah he was a bit of a gobs***e but he seemed a decent guy who did his best for us. The job was probably a bit too early for him but he'll get another decent job in future.

no biterness here, I just never really liked him much ;) I know that isn't important in the grand scheme of things.

Did he leave doors open at Watford, or was his leaving them a bit acrimonious? Cos that's another team that may well be needing a new manager. Mind you, probably not the best place to rebuild a reputation, being as they go through managers so quickly.

no biterness here, I just never really liked him much ;) I know that isn't important in the grand scheme of things.

Did he leave doors open at Watford, or was his leaving them a bit acrimonious? Cos that's another team that may well be needing a new manager. Mind you, probably not the best place to rebuild a reputation, being as they go through managers so quickly.

Watford fans i know hate him. He is their hodgson

hope he does well

decent guy just talks too much rubbish

should win the league even with rangers back up

Think it's a good appointment in that at least it'll get him winning things. Also, gives him a chance to do something with Europe - low expectations at Celtic, so get them out of the group stages would be great. See where it goes from there. 

Think it's a good appointment in that at least it'll get him winning things. Also, gives him a chance to do something with Europe - low expectations at Celtic, so get them out of the group stages would be great. See where it goes from there.

Gotta get past the CL qualifying rounds first. Edited by Candystore

He's hopeless in Europe