By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Our ex-manager

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bigging up his player isn't he? no harm in it however daft he sounds.

There is harm. Children might be listening. The children of Scott Brown for a start.

They're going to go into school and have to face the other kids going "your Da is transparently having smoke blown up his a******* by shark boy middle management guru mad radge rodgers"

Speaking to Match of the Day magazine, Gerrard said: "Messi can do some amazing things, but anything he can do Joe can do as well, if not better.

"He used to shock us in training by doing footy tricks with a golf ball that most players can't even do with a football.

"I really fancy Joe for the [player of the year] award this season."

I've started to pay attention to his, particularly post match, utterances now he isn't our manager.

I have to say I find them fascinating.

His effort, commitment and enthusiasm for the collective and their ambitions and philosophy, and absolutely everything they want to achieve together, is absolutely outstanding.

I've started to pay attention to his, particularly post match, utterances now he isn't our manager.

I have to say I find them fascinating.

His effort, commitment and enthusiasm for the collective and their ambitions and philosophy, and absolutely everything they want to achieve together, is absolutely outstanding.

he's good harmless entertainment