By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Welcome Joel Matip

lfc4eva99

I'd play Salah up top against Maguire. He'd rinse him every time. 

If we play a possession game in their half / final 3rd and they allow it, sitting off, they'll kill us on the counter. It's their best attribute. Hope Klopp doesn't set up that way, but that seems to be our mojo. 

Put Hendo on Bruno, he dictates everything for them. 

And go easy tackling around the box. They all dive everywhere. 

6 minutes ago, Hassony said:

We're going to start winning at some stage 

Better make it Sunday

After I posted that, I realised my confidence is almost entirely based on Matip being fit, which isn't ideal.

It really is ridiculous that we haven't signed a centre back.

2 hours ago, Hassony said:

That's the most frustrating thing, they're not a good team and their manager is crap, yet somehow they're top 

It’s cos we’re f***ing up. We need to start f***ing down or celibacying up or whatever the opposite is.

Edited by sammy & a

2 hours ago, Flasher said:

I'd play Salah up top against Maguire. He'd rinse him every time. 

If we play a possession game in their half / final 3rd and they allow it, sitting off, they'll kill us on the counter. It's their best attribute. Hope Klopp doesn't set up that way, but that seems to be our mojo. 

Put Hendo on Bruno, he dictates everything for them. 

And go easy tackling around the box. They all dive everywhere. 

Show Mo recordings of Torres terrorising Vidic

2 hours ago, Benzo-13 said:

I’d love us to explode into life and blow them off the pitch. They can’t live with our pace. 

What is more likely is our midfielders being content to funnel the ball out wide from where a percentage ball can be fed into the box. 

Maguire will have a field day. 

11 minutes ago, Kid Klopp said:

What is more likely is our midfielders being content to funnel the ball out wide from where a percentage ball can be fed into the box. 

Maguire will have a field day. 

Not sure that’s Thiago’s game really, i expect disguised passes into the feet of our front 3.  I also expect Fred and Mctominay to kick the f*** out of him. 

ole will play Rashford, James and Fernandez as a front 3. Play Pogba, Fred and Mctominay to stop our passing in midfield and play on the counter. They’d be daft to do anything else. 

I’m usually pretty positive, but I don’t expect Matip to be fit, so don’t expect much from this game. 

• Like 1