By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Random low content stuff

Swan Red

16 hours ago, Stevie H said:

My Grandad was in the navy and always swore by a pinch of salt in black coffee. I tried it, it was f***ing foul. 

I have on occasion put a few grains of salt on top of the coffee in the espresso maker. But I am Mr Saxa after all.

2 minutes ago, Gethin said:

s*** behaviour that.

Yeah it is.  

I was on a night dive once and the dive guide jumped in to make her entry just before me and landed on a passing whale shark that was just below the surface.  She was a bit shocked to say the least.

Watching them in their natural habitat is cool but you stay the f*** back and respect their space. They’re an endangered species and who knows what you’re passing onto them that might be harmful. 

Edited by Gethin

Fair enough, I understand that. It’s just that I was watching the Ade Adepitan documentary on ch4 last night and the forest rangers in a wildlife park were playing with orphaned gorillas. I guess they had become partially domesticated though

1 hour ago, Falconhoof said:

Fair enough, I understand that. It’s just that I was watching the Ade Adepitan documentary on ch4 last night and the forest rangers in a wildlife park were playing with orphaned gorillas. I guess they had become partially domesticated though

Agree

need to avoid cliches 

if we stay in our comfort zone, animals will always fear us

On 23/07/2020 at 16:59, Swan Red said:

tough question to answer because there's loads more in the press but I'd go through a bottle a week on average I guess. Loads do this gimmicky thing where they try to make the names all scary and s*** and whatever I get the branding but what I really want is some company to release boss sauces with names like little fluffy clouds

I made some sambal this afternoon. As ever, I only vaguely followed the recipe. Red Chillies, garlic, onions, ginger, kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass and some cherry toms. Baked. Blitzed, sauteed in oil with a a dash of fish sauce and a spoonful of sugar.

I might should have deseeded some of the chillies first💥