By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Random low content stuff

Swan Red

3 minutes ago, Tosh said:

Enjoyed that, thanks. I cannot imagine an “armistice party” today but essentially that’s what the (pre-c-19) street parties today would have been 

Although possibly slightly less prostitutes with the pre-c-19 street parties today.

21 minutes ago, Tosh said:

Enjoyed that, thanks. I cannot imagine an “armistice party” today but essentially that’s what the (pre-c-19) street parties today would have been 

Ain't no part like an armistice party

Got home at half four and one of the neighbours, possibly the old couple two doors away have been playing, loudly, Vera Lynn and other assorted 40s 'classics' in the garden the whole time since. 

I'm almost wondering at this point if they put the CD on repeat then both carked it

So yesterday my son asks me if I can hear the sound of a mosquito device ( those devices that people install to move along teenagers. Not sure if they are legal.) He had a link to it on YouTube and I couldn’t hear it at all but he could.
His friends were playing around with it and sending it to each other on WhatsApp.
He said it’s a horrible sound and he’s started to hear it in our garden. 
So I looked it up and apparently there is something called an Ultrasonic Pest Repeller. We have neighbours who are quite “particular” about their garden and I reckon they bought one as she mentioned our cat came into her garden the other day which she wasn’t happy about at all. No idea if it works on animals. 

It supposedly buzzes every 30 seconds or so. So now he’s not going outside and prefers to sit inside as the sound is so annoying. 

So how would you broach this with a neighbour you’ve had a little bit of history with ? 

Has football Twitter always been so full of anonymous fan accounts seemingly run by teenagers or has it increased during lockdown? Presumably heightened by schools being off.

Every football story is absolutely over run by s*** wind-up accounts called something like 'King KDB' or 'Rapid Rashford'