By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Herzlichen willkommen Herr Klopp

Flasher

God I hope the karius farce doesn't come back to bite him on the a***. It really could couldn't it??

I said this the other week. It definitely could. He must be trying to sign a number 1 behind the scenes, but a few more weeks of saying up is down and people will start to rightly be annoyed at being taken for mugs.

I said this the other week. It definitely could. He must be trying to sign a number 1 behind the scenes, but a few more weeks of saying up is down and people will start to rightly be annoyed at being taken for mugs.

What’s he meant to say?

He’s got to protect the players value and help in his mental recovery as best he can. It’s his job regardless of him staying or not.

I’m sure we’re looking for a keeper, but if it doesn’t come off for whatever reason then he needs Karius in the best mental place he can get him as Ming isn’t an option anymore ( although he’d probably be more trusted right now)

He bought a "project player" for a critical position and the project has failed. Irrespective of he says about Karius, it is starting to look like The Emperor's New Clothes and the more he says the more he will alienate people.

I know we all want a top tier keeper (and rightly so) but if that is not a possibility, we need someone from the next tier down because what we currently have is garbage. This has been a critical issue for us for a number of years and here we are,  5 weeks away form the season without any apparent solution.

With both Karius and Mignolet - in addition to technical flaws - there is the mental weakness that hinders them too. We've given both chances and they have failed to grasp them so we must do something.

Is he any good? Karius was rated higher than him in Germany when we bought him

Not particularly highly rated in Germany compared to Neuer, Ulrich, Horn, etc.

Hes ok, but not great.