By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

NFL 2015/16

Davvo

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll sort that NFL.com order Boca, cheers for pointing it out. And definitely up for a CBS league if you'd be so kind as to set one up mate.

No bother Leo.

I've set up the CBS League

Name - YNWA15

Password ynwa15

No bother Leo.

I've set up the CBS League

Name - YNWA15

Password ynwa15

Cheers mate I'll get onto that.

I've manually changed the draft order in NFL.com to give first pick to the team that finished last etc. mutley mentioned he'd like after the 5th, is everyone else happy if I accommodate that and push the draft back a bit?

Edited by Leo No.8

Cheers mate I'll get onto that.

I've manually changed the draft order in NFL.com to give first pick to the team that finished last etc. mutley mentioned he'd like after the 5th, is everyone else happy if I accommodate that and push the draft back a bit?

No problem here if you want to draft at a later date. I prefer later at night as well if possible but happy to go with the majority.

CBS draft is on the 7th btw.

Just realised I'm not going to make the Fleaflicker draft. f***.

If everyone else agrees would the 8th or 10th help at all ? I can put it out to the others if it does, but from memory I think those in the States struggle with a weekday. Let me know if you want me to send a message out mate, and if all agree then we can change.

If everyone else agrees would the 8th or 10th help at all ? I can put it out to the others if it does, but from memory I think those in the States struggle with a weekday. Let me know if you want me to send a message out mate, and if all agree then we can change.

Leave it as it is Davvo. I'll sort something out.

Are there any more takers for the CBS league? Only 5 have signed up and we need 12. The bluenose brother will join so we need another 6 if anyone knows someone who's interested?

Are there any more takers for the CBS league? Only 5 have signed up and we need 12. The bluenose brother will join so we need another 6 if anyone knows someone who's interested?

I will join and will get my mate hopefully.

I'll get it sorted out.