By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Welcome Dejan Lovren

drdooom

4 hours ago, sammy & a said:

Yeah. It’s bonkers to grant them immense human qualities cos you like what they do for your team. The equivalent of when someone bestows wholesome personality traits on someone basically because they are fit.

Better off just reconciling that people are complicated, multi dimensional and disagreeing with you doesn’t make someone “bad”.

But back to Lampard, the Tory c*** 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hassony said:

I prefer they kept it to themselves

For someone who talks about how he suffered in a war and as a refugee, surely he'd think better than support a fascist dictator

I’m not having his refugee escape story either. Sounded pretty bourgeoise to me. Owned a shop! VW Golf trip to Munich!

(I’m half joking here by the way)

29 minutes ago, muleskinner said:

Lallana signed a 3 year £110k a week contract in 2017

Started 9 league games over the length of that contract, just over 1000 minutes on the pitch. Mad end to his career here really. 

6 minutes ago, Maldini said:

Started 9 league games over the length of that contract, just over 1000 minutes on the pitch. Mad end to his career here really. 

He was ruined by injury most of his career here. Real shame as he is a talented player.

Wasn't there some mad stat about Lallana at one point about him only having completed 90 minutes like 10 times in his career or something?

I must admit, I thought he'd be one of the first out when Klopp arrived as I just didn't think he'd be physically up to it. Maybe he wasn't but he defo gave it a good crack for a bit.

On 28/07/2020 at 02:29, growler said:

I guess I don’t get why lallana goes with love and lovren out of a cannon. 

The blanket

On 28/07/2020 at 09:38, sammy & a said:

Yeah. It’s bonkers to grant them immense human qualities cos you like what they do for your team. The equivalent of when someone bestows wholesome personality traits on someone basically because they are fit.

Better off just reconciling that people are complicated, multi dimensional and disagreeing with you doesn’t make someone “bad”.

Yeah but the blanket tho

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...