By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The rugby

Cobs

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Cobs said:

it's obviously not the same as going on tour but demand for tickets will be huge

Yeah I can imagine there will be. Doesn't stop it being a crap alternative to playing the games in SA but I guess money talks.

It's also getting co-opted by the Tories as part of their "Isn't the Union wonderful" strategy. So that'll be fun too.

Just now, Gethin said:

Yeah I can imagine there will be. Doesn't stop it being a crap alternative to playing the games in SA but I guess money talks.

It's also getting co-opted by the Tories as part of their "Isn't the Union wonderful" strategy. So that'll be fun too.

the Irish love being Brits really

18 minutes ago, Swan Red said:

Cracking game between Ireland and Scotland earlier

Yeah entertaining - Scotland are still their own worst enemies but Poite's reffing didn't help them.

Means it's just Wales and France that can win it now. A win, a draw or a 2 BP loss good enough for Wales to win it. Anything less than that and it starts to get more complicated - France need 2 wins with at least one bonus point, preferably 2.

The France v Scotland game will be played on Friday 26th apparently, but not seen if English clubs are going to release Scottish players for it

18 minutes ago, Swan Red said:

Yeah it's Wales to lose from here and I don't see France beating them roundly enough to stop them but I'd still love a Welsh slam

So would we. It's been a weird 6N but you never turn down doing well in it

Weird going into today for a number of reasons. First off all that I was anticipating Wales only beating Italy this year, so to be going into the last day with a Grand Slam possible (but still unlikely I think) is really surprising. Also the fact that even if we don't win the game, there's a possibility we can still win the championship depending on what happens in the France v Scotland game

Be interesting to see if England can repeat their French performance against Ireland later too.