By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Finest Forum moment

Bigal

I had a massive rant after *that* 3-2 win at Pompey. That was quite good.

Beyond that I've contributed f*** all really. Maybe something about Poseidon and Frank Lampard being fat in the long Jordan Henderson thread.

Oh that said, the Magic 8 Ball predicting Istanbul was a highlight.

Edited by stressederic

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i'd bypass one of the National picks and go straight for the afternoon i clicked on a film thread and took the comments about a certain troubled actress having a twin sister at face value.

Cymrococh gave me a whooping that day.

Oh yeah, I f*cking won that thread.

The probelm is, we've just never really felt the sheer thrill of putting up awnings.

I dont know why it wasnt pointed out to him that the reasons he gave for loving his job were basically nothing to do with said job and if you won the lottery you could spend everyday doing those things without the need to work.

I've just been sat in a health and safety meeting randomly sniggering to myself about Hodgson's massive c**k and the Chaotic Primate flounce, much to everybody else's annoyance and bemusement. I really couldn't explain what was so funny about fire escape ladders.

I've just been sat in a health and safety meeting randomly sniggering to myself about Hodgson's massive c**k and the Chaotic Primate flounce, much to everybody else's annoyance and bemusement. I really couldn't explain what was so funny about fire escape ladders.

You should have just said that people who try to cut corners with health and safety are turds of the universe.