By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Things to do to cheer us up

Stanley Leisure

Yes, I have been through a few pairs of them. The normal ones don't suit my face so I got some "Square" black ones.

They got nicked so I got some tortoise shell "new" ones.

They got a bit battered so last year I got some of these:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=32191646.

This is good guys, let's keep the energy up!

Nice! I saw a pair of blue rubber wayfarers that I liked. I need to ease myself in with the black ones first, though!

phone them first, you can't just walk in anymore

FOP

I know. It's a nightmare. Due to fly to Portugal on Sunday. Lads passport not arrived, turns out they wrote to our friend who countersigned the passport photos at her work. She is off on maternity leave and I'm trying to get her to go and get this letter so I can drive it over. I know she's doing me a favour and it's a job for her to do but I don't sense the same urgency from her.

As it stands we will be travelling seperately now. I will have to fly out to Portugal on the Tuesday with my son and meet everyone there, if this gets sorted in time.

If she had the letter this morning, I could be there now and they would upgrade the application to the same day service.

I prefer the nikes to the puma.

I know. It's a nightmare. Due to fly to Portugal on Sunday. Lads passport not arrived, turns out they wrote to our friend who countersigned the passport photos at her work. She is off on maternity leave and I'm trying to get her to go and get this letter so I can drive it over. I know she's doing me a favour and it's a job for her to do but I don't sense the same urgency from her.

As it stands we will be travelling seperately now. I will have to fly out to Portugal on the Tuesday with my son and meet everyone there, if this gets sorted in time.

If she had the letter this morning, I could be there now and they would upgrade the application to the same day service.

I prefer the nikes to the puma.

No offence TLM, but you're really harshing my buzz with this passport stuff.

I might just have to order myself some of these.

Edited by cymrococh

No offence TLM, but you're really harshing my buzz with this passport stuff.

I might just have to order myself some of these.

I really wanted those but the 10's are too small and the 11's are too big.

sad.gif

Hang on a minute - they do half sizes?! The person in the shop said they didn't!

Sh*t just got interesting.

Edited by Stanley Leisure

Just eaten so a siesta could be the short term plan. Some light reading and maybe tickle the ivories later. Taking the dogs (one of them an 11 week old pup) out to the allotment later this avvy. A good day ahead! Take that Suarez.

Bought these recently.... well mint.

Adidas Pitch - Cardinal

I've just looked at the best part of an hours trailers and I'm off for a haircut and a game of footie after work. The suarez stuff has me on edge but might try for the ride from the missus later and get meself in the mood for a decent friday before the little k****ead hurts my heart again.

Edited by Superjay

ive got about a million packages to post. im going to go to the post office now that its about to get to lunch time, and hold up the queue for ages.

You need a Royal Mail account my friend.

Large letters in one sack

Packets in another sack

Average weight for each item, all done on RM website and then you print out the order.

It's free to set up and use and you get invoiced on 30 day credit with them.

Downside is no proof of postage receipt, but in theory you can print your own sheet out and get the post office to stamp and initial it.

Packets in another sack

Average weight for each item, all done on RM website and then you print out the order.

nah, its not often i have to use the post office, so it wouldnt really work for me. but its something ive looked at for when the time is right to jump

Edited by Gunga Din

nah, its not often i have to use the post office, so it wouldnt really work for me.

Ah, ok. Thought it was a daily thing as it is for me. I recall you have a somewhat cheaper method :)

So, passport applications, postal service admin....

Can you feel it!

Ah, ok. Thought it was a daily thing as it is for me. I recall you have a somewhat cheaper method smile.gif

So, passport applications, postal service admin....

Can you feel it!

hows it going for you anyway? you still making a few quid?

we need to chat about this. maybe get the heads together and make a few easy bucks

Packets in another sack

Downside is no proof of postage receipt, but in theory you can print your own sheet out and get the post office to stamp and initial it.

they don't collect do they?

need to get quotes from couriers for when we go all mail order but only one has properly responded so far

hows it going for you anyway? you still making a few quid?

we need to chat about this. maybe get the heads together and make a few easy bucks

It's going well, I think I could be more efficient, take it up another level. It's a small 2nd income and I'd like to move towards substantial income. The difficulty I have is taking about 65% of my profit out each month, which leaves me less to invest in growth.

We should meet up later in the summer. I know we keep saying this...

they don't collect do they?

need to get quotes from couriers for when we go all mail order but only one has properly responded so far

You can set up collections but it's a paid for service and for the volume of mail I do, I can take a couple of sacks to the post office and bung them through the hatch. No need to queue up then.