By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Things to do to cheer us up

Stanley Leisure

I'm starting on a campaign to piss off my representative in congress. hes a republican and spend most of his time battering on about obamacare and just voted to keep the nsa program in place. If I get pissed off enough I'm actually thinking about running against him in a couple of years. might have to get some policies though.

Got any trainers in mind?

I'm listening to The Marshall Mathers LP, it's fantastic.

Just about to get some curry for lunch and read vol2 of the new 52 version of The Swamp Thing outside in the sun, that'll do.

Edited by cymrococh

I finally bought a pay of Ray Bans recently. They arrived yesterday.

Always wanted a pay of wayfarers but always thought they were far too dear. Just went ahead and bought them though.

It's not that sunny where I am, but I think I'm going to wear them when I go out in a bit.

I finally bought a pay of Ray Bans recently. They arrived yesterday.

Always wanted a pay of wayfarers but always thought they were far too dear. Just went ahead and bought them though.

It's not that sunny where I am, but I think I'm going to wear them when I go out in a bit.

What kind of wayfarers?

What kind of wayfarers?

The 'new' ones. Black.

I was in London last week and went to the Ray Ban store. Thank God my wife was with me; I'd have just bought a pair but she pointed out that they didn't look right.

I went home and googled it, and it was only then that I found out that the original wayfarers are bigger, more pointed, and slightly differently shaped to the new ones.

The 'new' ones. Black.

I was in London last week and went to the Ray Ban store. Thank God my wife was with me; I'd have just bought a pair but she pointed out that they didn't look right.

I went home and googled it, and it was only then that I found out that the original wayfarers are bigger, more pointed, and slightly differently shaped to the new ones.

Yes, I have been through a few pairs of them. The normal ones don't suit my face so I got some "Square" black ones.

They got nicked so I got some tortoise shell "new" ones.

They got a bit battered so last year I got some of these:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=32191646.

This is good guys, let's keep the energy up!