By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Welcome Daniel Sturridge

The_Adder

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what, calling you out for paying for drinks on a card? You got lucky with contactless is all, you jammy f*cker.

I'm a f***ing trailblazer. You lot had to catch up to me.

Time flies eh? Imagine getting grief for paying in a pub on a card now.

Edited by Bailo

I had the misfortune of hearing Simon Jordan on Talksport earlier. He’s a vile individual with absolutely no insight or intelligent comment, just like the rest of them on that station. Their hot take was poor Brucie need a break, and that horrible Rafa Benitez is a money grabbing user who isn’t as good as the Newcastle fans think.

You’re not serious are you? Was it from that scrap you had at St Mary’s on Saturday? Don’t die Murph. You’re my mate.

My only mate.

It's a line from Poor Scouser Tommy. I've already outlived both parents, I'm indestructible.   :thumbs:

I had the misfortune of hearing Simon Jordan on Talksport earlier. He’s a vile individual with absolutely no insight or intelligent comment, just like the rest of them on that station. Their hot take was poor Brucie need a break, and that horrible Rafa Benitez is a money grabbing user who isn’t as good as the Newcastle fans think.

He was particularly bad last night. At one point he was talking about Coutinho playing for us vs Barca last season. He's an absolute bellend. 

I'm a f***ing trailblazer. You lot had to catch up to me.

Time flies eh? Imagine getting grief for paying in a pub on a card now.

As someone said - contactless dug you out the s*** here mate  :D

and fairly soon I recon you will get grief if you aren't using apple or android pay rather than a card

As someone said - contactless dug you out the s*** here mate :D

and fairly soon I recon you will get grief if you aren't using apple or android pay rather than a card

Soon, you will use your thought hat to signal direct from the cortex, how many credits you wish to transfer.

The shopkeeper, as if by magic, will shat out a digital receipt

I reckon he was expecting to end up at a better spot than trabzonspor

I'm assuming he's not dropping his wage demands otherwise its mad a lower Prem or higher Championship club hasn't had a gamble.

Soon, you will use your thought hat to signal direct from the cortex, how many credits you wish to transfer.

You mock but a friend of a friend has had a chip inserted into the webbing between their right hand and loaded on all kinds of things - bus pass, work ID card, payment cards etc.

The future is here.

I'm assuming he's not dropping his wage demands otherwise its mad a lower Prem or higher Championship club hasn't had a gamble.

You mock but a friend of a friend has had a chip inserted into the webbing between their right hand and loaded on all kinds of things - bus pass, work ID card, payment cards etc.

The future is here.

We had a bloke here a couple of months ago that was wearing a ceramic ring that had an embeded RFID chip linked to his Android pay - so all he had to do was touch his ring (matron) on the card reader to pay. Said he got loads of really odd looks when he used it.

Neither of those are quicker than contactless, so I can't see it.

#paymentchat

I agree - I'm talking payment fashion. Also you can turn off your nfc so cant get robbed on the tube unlike cards

Can't wait for that. It sounds boss. Imagine the different hats you'll see whilst pottering about

Edited by scoose

He’s got a face like a bulldog licking piss off nettles.