By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Jordan Henderson

Conrad

You dont need to troll people or fight(!) anyone. However, I'm taking a lot of quiet satisfaction at the fact that there was an awful lot of premature glee flying around on the last game of the season when we lost the title that is now biting the f*** out of them.

I put this picture up on FB saying the same. Had a few people saying it was disrespectful, that we don’t deserve it and that we should be stripped of it after what happened to the Chinese U18 team last week. I had to point out to the Utd fans that it was something for our European cup winning captain to rest his gammy legs on.

Had to google what you meant there, cut those people out of your life, they have nothing positive to contribute to it. 

Bloke at the pool this afternoon told me were lucky and didn't deserve to win. He was a bloody Leeds United supporter from Portland, Oregon.

I just laughed my ass off and wished him all the best for another season in the wilderness.

Edited by Nebraska Red

How do you troll people in a boat?

Swim up underneath it and tip them out?

Jesus, I forgot that we tried to swap him for Clint Dempsey. You can see why Hendo might have felt like Saturday was a weight off his shoulders. It must really hurt to be a boss captain at of a boss side and still have loads of people thinking that you're no good.

They said we wouldn't do it, they said we couldn't do it.

To win something you are going to have to play well, graft through games where you aren't playing your best. Throughout all of the games there is only one thing you must do and that is get the required result.

Job done.

Bloke at the pool this afternoon told me were lucky and didn't deserve to win. He was a bloody Leeds United supporter from Portland, Oregon.

I just laughed my ass off and wished him all the best for another season in the wilderness.

I had a guy last week laughing at us not winning the title for 30 years.  He's a Chorley fan.

Am I the only one that doesn't give a flying f*** what other fans think of the newly crowned 6-times Champions of Europe and their players?

All their snidey moaning about bad games and soft penalties actually adds to my happiness about it.

Edited by Des