By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

YNWA Jukebox

smithdown

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

indeed...buffalo springfield again is THE album though*...1st was let down by poor production(though its still utterly magnificent)

have you got this?

kak.jpg

if not..get it.

*forever changes comes a close 2nd....maybe.

Edited by Ostrich Man

indeed...buffalo springfield again is THE album though*...1st was let down by poor production(though its still utterly magnificent)

have you got this?

kak.jpg

if not..get it.

*forever changes comes a close 2nd....maybe.

I don't have it, will get it -

to your point though - I prefer the first album to the second one Buffalo Springfield-wise (heresy?), I don't just something about the album I guess...

I like Forever Changes - but pound for pound the the first side of Da Capo is better. Love rule though, huge fan.

If you are really into Psych rarities - get Morning Glory (S/T), and Josefus - Dead Man, if you don't have them.

Aye well, we all know that the early 70s was a total wasteland of sh*te until Eddie & the Hot Rods showed up and made it all better.

to be fair that doesnt include our swarthier friends...just the white people with beards who only ever sang about lord of the rings in 25 minute songs...cause thats all there was, thankfully it all changed when John Peel came along.