By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Torres

Red Kent

On current performances he does not deserve a starting place. He lacks pace, he lacks passion, his touch has gone.

Babel and Ngog (my pet hate) did well against Villa and did not deserve to be dropped.

Getting totally fed up with his shifts of late, if he is unfit then get him fit but not at detriment to the team.

The rumours to Chelsea are gathering pace.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's nearing the end of the line with us. He hasn't looked arsed for so long. Sick of this attitude from him, his heart is clearly not with the club any more. If we could get around £50M from a foreign club for him, I would take it in a heartbeat.

Kev you are clueless if you think a long ball up front with no f***ing service is somehow his failings. As for rumours they are just that.. If he leaves I would say well done mate you bettered yourself getting out of this s***hole with no chance of silverware.. The cancer is Hodgson but out fans do not have the guts to openly launch an anti hodgson campaign because it isnt the liverpool way. The fans of Liverpool are the taboo

oops, put in a similar topic at the same time. Anyway I agree with the OP, Torres does not look bothered and his attitude is a disgrace. He's had moody moments even during his glory days but we're seeing them in every game now. Time to think about moving him on, especially now that he has another kid, he might want to think about returning to Spain.

If he didn't play for us, and NESV sacked Hodgson, he'd be one of the first names we'd all be talking about.

Its the tactics, the management and coaching. Get a younger aggressively set up manager and back him up with quality signings. If thats not what NESV are about then what the hell are they here for ?

Yep. I think the players need to start shouldering some of the blame. We've been s**** for over 12 months and two away wins in 2010 is shocking.

We've not suddenly fallen apart since Hodgson took over, we've been s*** for far too long and some of that blame is on Rafa as well.

Torres just doesn't look interested. Ngog outs himself about and wins the ball back but Torres just slopes about adding nothing to the team. He should have finished that chance in the second half and the Torres of 2 years ago would have no problem.

How long do you keep giving him chances. If we were judging him on just the last 12 months he would be getting ripped apart, but we all know he's more than capable.

He feeds off scraps most games, long ball, running the channels its b****x. How many out and out chances does he get? Today he got one, I know he isnt his usual self but get him service and he will find his form.

I will only judge Torres when we get a manager who is capable of playing a system that is able to create some chances for him

Kev you are clueless if you think a long ball up front with no f***ing service is somehow his failings. As for rumours they are just that.. If he leaves I would say well done mate you bettered yourself getting out of this s***hole with no chance of silverware.. The cancer is Hodgson but out fans do not have the guts to openly launch an anti hodgson campaign because it isnt the liverpool way. The fans of Liverpool are the taboo

Would another manager get more out of the players we have? If so them players should hang their head in shame and f*** off.

He feeds off scraps most games, long ball, running the channels its b****x. How many out and out chances does he get? Today he got one, I know he isnt his usual self but get him service and he will find his form.

I will only judge Torres when we get a manager who is capable of playing a system that is able to create some chances for him

He had a brilliant chance today and fluffed it, can't blame that on the formation. It's about players putting in the work not just the manager's system and he's clearly up his own backside at the moment. If he doesn't want to be here that's fine but the longer it drags on the more damaging it becomes.

He had a brilliant chance today and fluffed it, can't blame that on the formation. It's about players putting in the work not just the manager's system and he's clearly up his own backside at the moment. If he doesn't want to be here that's fine but the longer it drags on the more damaging it becomes.

Yes one chance, thats it nothing else nothing more - is it really a surprise that he missed? I agree a fully firing Torres would have finished it but players miss at times, you cant do much about that tbh

Sometimes that's all you get and he has to take it. That's what seperates him from the rest. Regardless, all strikers miss chances but it's his attitude that grates with me and I don't believe it's just to do with systems or tactics. He had a face on from the off today and it's becoming more and more regular.

Edited by Epic Swindle