By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

TV shows (but not GoT)

crisps

I'm not sure I actually like any of them to be honest. All deeply flawed. It's like watching real people but without the Geordie voiceover.

Ken Cosgrove is great. Don is just a massive w*****.

I think he gets more likeable as the programme progresses. He was an absolute w***** at times mind.

I'm near the end of S3 and yeh he has his likeable moments but I've decided he's a t***.

Ken Cosgrove is great. Don is just a massive w*****.

Yeah, loved his, you do what the f*** you want but I ain't mixing work and family in the last episode.

Betty Draper is a real bitch but maybe that's Don's fault.

I think she peaked in Series 2 since then she has just got more and more bitter and twisted especially in respect to her daughter.

Now she is verging on evil.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to ressurect this thread, finished Season 1 of Justified this morning, well worth a watch. Top quality stuff and bodes well for S2 with Boyd and Raylan seemingly allied.

Winona is a stone-cold fox as well.

The Wire season 1, episode one kicks off again on FX, April 6th at 10pm. Im guessing that FX HD will probably be showing a black bars 4:3 version since it was never made with HD in mind.

Do you know if they are intending to show one a week or will it be a marathon like it was on the BBC? If it's 1 a week I will series record it.

YESSSSSSS it's weekly http://uk-tv-guide.com/show-times/398704/The%20Wire/page/2

Tiem to find out what the fuss is about

Edited by Woodsyla

Just to ressurect this thread, finished Season 1 of Justified this morning, well worth a watch. Top quality stuff and bodes well for S2 with Boyd and Raylan seemingly allied.

Winona is a stone-cold fox as well.

Nice spoiler for those who haven't seen season 1, numbnuts.

It is very good though.

Has it been announced who is screening season 2 over here and when? It's one of those like Sons of Anarchy season 3 that seems to have lost in the Bravo closure and Sky Atlantic launch.

It is very good though.

Has it been announced who is screening season 2 over here and when? It's one of those like Sons of Anarchy season 3 that seems to have lost in the Bravo closure and Sky Atlantic launch.

Oh yeah. Whoops, sorry.

Five USA are re-screening Series 1 at the moment, so you'd hope they'd roll straight into Series 2 after it finishes.

Why did Bravo close? And why isn't Virgin Media launching it's own "Atlantic" channel and hoovering up shows like Justified, SoA, Breaking Bad, Community etc?

It is very good though.

Justifed will be on Five USA again. I saw that a little while ago. Supposedly spring 2011

Sons of Anarchy will be on Sky 1 i reckon. Should also be here soon

Anyone know when they are showing the third series of Breaking Bad?

Why did Bravo close? And why isn't Virgin Media launching it's own "Atlantic" channel and hoovering up shows like Justified, SoA, Breaking Bad, Community etc?

Bravo closed as they amalgamated a lot of the Living Channel groups and that it channel had a similar demographic to Sky 1. Thats why I am assuming that Sons of Anarchy will be shown on Sky 1. Like Spartacus is now

Community is already bing shown by Viva, they may also have the option for the second series. I think Five have the rights to show Justified series 2, No idea with Breaking Bad. From what I have read it appears that noone has committed to buying the third series. FX and Five US have the rights to season 1 and 2

Edited by Cletus Van Damme

Thanks a bunch, s***head. What shows are you currently watching, and what series are you on? I'll return the favour at some point.

Thanks a bunch, s***head. What shows are you currently watching, and what series are you on? I'll return the favour at some point.

It's hardly a massive spoiler. "Seemingly" is key. If I could have edited it, I would.

It is very good though.

don't think i am doing a bailo in saying that season 2 of justified is great fun stuff. better than the first season for me.

Anyone watched Community, seemed to get a good write up in Rolling Stone so wondering wether to bother to download Season 1 or not

Its watchable. More so than the likes of HIMYM or TAAHM, but still wouldn't go out of my way to watch it. Well, unless I wanted to perve on Alison Brie.

It's Always Sunny In Philidelphia.

YES

The 2nd series features some of the finest pieces of sitcomage i've seen in a long time.

Anyone watched Community, seemed to get a good write up in Rolling Stone so wondering wether to bother to download Season 1 or not

I liked it. Funny, loads of tv and films references between characters.

Short episodes too. Plus Alison Brie is in it, which is always a good thing

Boardwalk Empire is increasing in tempo, although it's certainly no Mad Men.

Gretchen Mol, however...

What you thinking off it now??

Upto date with the episodes on SKY, I am really enjoying it.